Chapter 13 - Welcome to the Jungle

~A day or two later~

Surfing through channels, you turn up with nothing worth while. Though you did have a one sided banter with J. Jonah Jameson from the daily Bugle; built up aggression, ya know? Eventually it did lead to you staring up at the ceiling for what seemed to be hours but according to Friday it was only 10 minutes.

"Friday, play me some tunes,"

"What would you like?"

"Play me welcome to the jungle!" The AI complies and starts to play the iconic song. You knew what would happen-

"WELCOME TO JUNGLE!" Dean runs in and belts the lyrics out to the heavens. You jump around with him, dancing your boredom away, eventually having Tony walk in with a smirk.

"Join us, Stank," Song by song goes by as the three of you rock out to classics.

"Will you keep it down?! You might as well have a party!" Nat suddenly busts down the door with her foot.

"That's a brilliant idea, Romanoff, I'll get Pepper right onto it," Tony skedaddles out the room leaving the music still playing, though now it was quieter.

"Good job, Natasha," The agent mumbles to herself, walking out back to her room. "You both better start getting ready!"

~~~

"Guess these will come to good use," Water from your hair dripped onto the floor as you scanned the closet full of clothes. Wrapping the towel closer you pick out some jeans and a nice blouse. "This'll do-"

"What do you think you're doing?" Letting out a shriek, Nat clasps a hand over your mouth.

"What are you doing?!" You muffle out.

"I'm helping you not look like an idiot,"

"Wow, thanks, Romanoff,"

She lets out a chuckle, moving past a shivering you, and to the dress part of the closet. "Try this,"

"Isn't this too fancy?" You stared at the short green off shoulder A line dress. (If you don't like dresses change this to a pantsuit or whatever you like).

"You want to be in anything but jeans and shirt, Y/n,"

"Alright," You push her out the room and quickly change.

~~~

"Are you sure?"

"Y/n, trust me, you look gorgeous!"

You nod, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your face was lightly dusted with makeup, hair styled to perfection. "Alright, let's go," Fidgeting with the gold belt Nat had told you to pair with the dress, you both walked side by side.

Your heart race seemed to speed up as the elevator descended to the party floor. It was in full swing, people danced and drank expensive drinks as if it was the last night on earth.

In the lounge, just like in Age of Ultron, everyone was sitting around with smiles, even Dean and Sam were in something other than flannel!

"Gotta say, I feel prettier than Bela," You announce as everyone turns to you and Nat. "Sup," You click your fingers as they gape.

"Ladies, you look great," Tony hands you both drinks.

"Looking snazzy, boys," You sit next to Dean who scowls. "What?"

"Don't you think that dress is a little too short? Sammy, back me up," Dean looks to his brother.

"I'm not part of your brotherly rage, Dean,"