Chapter 10 - You better eat

Holding two bottles of different scented soaps to your nose you sniffed each with interest and joy, figuring which your preferred.

"Y/n!" Dean rushed in with a pearly white robe and slippers, his hair dripping wet. "The shower changes colour!"

"What??" He grabs your hand and take you to his bathroom. Low behold when Dean changed the shower temperature the lights changed too. "Cool!"

"Are you two done fangirling over the shower?" Sam walks in with a raised brow.

"Did you... blow dry your hair?" You held back a snicker as the younger Winchester clutched his hair.

"Shut up,"

"Ok, both of you out, I want to enjoy this," Dean pushed you and Sam out and slammed the door out.

"Any word from Charlie?"

"Sam, we called her an hour ago... and it's not like we're stranded!" You both walk back to your room. "Calm down, Moose, I know you miss your trickster Angel,"

Sam glares down at your before grinning. "And don't you miss your trickster god?"

"Sorry?! What?! Couldn't hear you!" You slam the door on his face, hearing his muffled laugh. "Damn Winchester," You snatch the bottles from the ground and continue to decided which you liked better.

~~~

"Miss L/n, Dinner is ready," You thank the AI and walk out the door to the elevator, slowly descending to the dining room.

"What's cooking, decent looking," You walk up to Tony who had a 'f*ck the cook' apron on. "How classy,"

"Fettuccini Alfredo,"

"Hopefully you won't poison us," patting the billionaire's shoulder you sit next to Thor who looked slightly sad. "What's up, buttercup?"

"Oh, nothing to bother you with, Lady Y/n," He gazed around at a few who were listening in.

"Hey, while Stark learns to cook, come with me," You take his hand and walk away from the others to the window looking out to bright New York. "What's on your mind?"

"I assure you, it is not of importance,"

You lean on your toes and clutch his face, bringing it down to meet your eye level. "Tell me what's on your mind,"

"It's my brother," he blurts out. "He usually doesn't come out his room for meals, I've gotten into the routine of bringing him food, but he seems to distaste Midgardian foods,"

"And you're worried?" He gives a nod. "I have an idea,"

~~~

"Where are you two going?" Steve looked like the most disapproving father on earth as he turned to you and Thor leaving with three plates of food. "Dinner time is with everyone,"

"I wanted to teach Thor about classic films, we'll be watching upstairs,"

"Oh no you're not, sit down, soldier,"

"Come on, Steve, let them go," Nat gestures for you and Thor to go ahead, deducing exactly what was going on.

~~~

As you set up a movie, Thor went to get Loki. Sighing in frustration when there was shouting and a slamming of a door, you ditch the remote and pass Thor.

"Sit down and watch the movie, I'll deal with him," Thor walks off to do as told as your fist hit the door in a rhythmic tune.

"Go away, Thor! I have told you-" The door opens to reveal Loki. "Oh, Lady Y/n, how may I help you?"

"You can start by eating dinner with me and Thor,"

"I don't think so," you stop the closing door with your foot.

"How about a movie?"

"I try not to waste my time with worthless activities," He smirks at your frustrated groan.

"Ok, what do you want to do then?"

"Read a book in peace, now if you'll excuse me," A force pushes you out, the door slamming shut and locking itself.

"Stubborn god," If he wasn't going to watch the movie then surely you'll just leave the plate of food outside for him.

~~~

Loki opened the door after hearing a cluttering of cutlery and fading footsteps. Noise, that he deciphered to be from the odd Midgard technology, resumed which cued for a clear coast. His hand turns the door knob and pulls back to see a plate of food by his feet.

You better eat this all >:(

- Y/n

Loki caught himself chuckling at the small face you had inscribed on the piece of paper. Picking up the plate he closed the door behind him and placed it on the black oak desk. Evidently to make him feel more at home, Thor had urged Tony to let Loki decorate before placing on the restraints in the form of a bangle on his wrist.

~~~

"No! Thor! Look at the-" As the god of thunder coward under the blanket you pointed at the screen at the best part of the horror movie. Pausing it just before the jump scare, you watch as Loki gave you a soft smile and placed the empty dish on an empty table.

"Thank you," he mumbles before leaving.

"Y/n? Why did you- AH!" You un-pause the movie just as Thor lifts the blanket, scaring him half to death.

~~~

Have you eaten???

Have you eaten???

- Anna ❤️