Chapter 26

Don't stream Two Of Us while reading this
(or do)

go follow my new Twitter and Instagram accounts :p
Twitter: LTHWALLS1
Instagram: LTHWALLS

<3
Enjoy!

Louis' POV

When I wake up the next morning, Harry is already sitting up, admiring his newly ringed finger. His back is against the headboard, blanket tucked up to his waist. I lay still on my stomach beside him, head resting on my arm.

"Harry," I gain his attention, voice groggy from sleep. Harry looks down at me, large smile on his face.

"Louis! Look at my hand." He cheers, making a fond smile spread over my mouth.

"I see it baby, it's beautiful." I move my other arm not under my head to lay on Harry's exposed stomach, moving it lightly to create small shapes onto the exposed skin.

He moves his body down so he lays beside me, on his side to face me. "You're beautiful." He whispers, pressing a soft kiss to my mouth. "I'm gonna marry you." He giggles, causing me to laugh and wrap my arms around his waist, pressing kisses into his neck.

"Lou! Stop, it tickles!" He screeches, wiggling beneath me. I stop, cozying myself farther into his body. "I don't want to get up." I whisper into his neck. "We only have two more shows in London," He says, hand moving up and down my back. I whine, pulling the blanket completely over us. "I'm not leaving." I pout, causing Harry to giggle again, kissing my pout away.

"I don't either, but I can't wait to show the boys." He holds his hand up again, inspecting the ring with the biggest heart eyes.

He backs away an inch to look me in my face, "How did I not even see it coming?" He wonders, I laugh. "I'm just that good at keeping things a secret." I shrug.

He scoffs. "No you're not, you told me once what my birthday present was from Niall a week before my birthday. Lucky for you, I didn't tell Niall I knew." He boops my nose and I push his finger away. "Well, I was better this time."

"You were pretty nervous." He points out, kissing my bottom lip. "No I wasn't." I try to protest, but I know he's right. He moves his head back, "Louis, I may not have known why, but you looked like you killed a person." He laughs, pulling my closer, tucking his face away into my hair.

"Fine, I was shitting myself." I admit. "I know."

It goes silent for a while as we cuddle together, my eyes occasionally drifting closed. I can tell Harry is awake when he occasionally moves his face closer to me, sighing contentedly. "I can't wait to marry you." I finally say aloud, breaking us out of our peaceful trance.

My hold on him loosens as he pulls back a small amount. "Really?" He whispers, as if he's afraid of doubting himself. "Of course baby," I move hair from out of his face, "Of course I do. If I didn't, I wouldn't have asked you." I say teasingly. He shrugs, face red.

"When?"

"When what?"

"When do you want to get married?" He asks, smile growing. I shrug, threading my fingers through his hair. "I don't know, whenever." I say, not really focused on the topic, more focused on the gorgeous man in front of me.

"I guess we can decide later." He nods to himself, and I can't help but admire the concentrated look that overcomes his features. "You're so beautiful." I whisper, absentmindedly. He turns his head to look at me, a small blush spreading over his cheeks. I take my thumb, moving it softly down his face in pure awe.