Chapter 18

^^ Oh, just Louis being (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ g o r g e o u s ♥

anygay, thank you to @loha28for helping meeee 
Luv u bro :)

(inspiration for Kyra is at the end of the story. Or search up Eleanor Tomlinson (lol))

Sorry for the delay in updates. 
Enjoy! 

Begrudgingly, I get up out of my bunk and make my way into the front room for breakfast. I was a little disappointed that I didn't wake up to the sight of curly hair and warm arms wrapped around me. I step through the doorway and glance at the other boys who are already awake. It's unusual because nobody is talking. Zayn and Liam are eating silently, Niall is playing with his food with a frown on his face, which never happens. My eyes skirt over to Harry and my eyebrows immediately furrow. He looks spaced out, like he's thinking deeply about something, while playing with the phone in his hands.

"Morning lads?" My greeting comes out sounding more like a question. "What's up with everyone?" I ask while grabbing some cereal and sitting beside Harry, gently rubbing his back with my hand. No one responds. "Haz?" I whisper, he only looks at me. I give him a confused look and he turns to Zayn with a desperate look on his face. Zayn stands from his seat, and comes to sit down in front of us. Liam follows, sitting beside him, and Niall sits beside me.

"Louis," Zayn starts, I interject, "what's wrong? What happened?" They've never really acted like this before. Zayn says. "Louis, Harry got a text today. It was from Simon. You know how we are in Norway tonight?" He asks. I slowly nod. "Well Simon set up a date for him and Kyra." My fists instantly tighten into fists, one still laying across Harry's back. He turns to me in earnest, "please don't be mad Lou, I don't want to go." He whispers. One look at his face and my expression immediately softens. I take him in my arms and old him close. "I could never be mad at you darling, I am mad at Simon however, and this Kyra bitch." I say in honesty. He giggles a little, trying to ease the tension. 

We don't say anything for minutes as we just sit there and I hold him. The other lads have gradually left the table, going to do their own thing, leaving us alone. "When do you have to go?" I ask Harry. He looks up at me and thinks, "Um, well since our concert is tomorrow we have a free night tonight. I think we ae going to dinner so paps will be around. Maybe seven?" He shrugs, burrowing closer to me. I nod and continue to eat my soggy breakfast, one arm still wrapped tightly around Harry. "We'll make it though this." 

~~~~~

His mouth moves desperately over mine as I pull him closer to my body. His hands roam through my hair as my fingertips tighten around his waist. My back is pressed against the door, Harry molding himself onto me in desperate kisses. He has to leave for his date in a few minutes, desperately not wanting to go. 

I feel his tap my thigh and I jump up a little, wrapping my legs around his waist as he presses me father into the wall. Our mouths ae open, passionate in the last few moments before he has to go and 'suffer'. 

"Harry," I sigh into his mouth as He tilts his head, deepening the kiss. He doesn't respond or move away, he has to leave. "Harry," I gasp into his mouth again when his hand come to splay themselves across my bum. He growls lowly and moves his mouth back half an inch. "She can wait." He mutters, diving back in. 

As much as I don't want to stop it, I pull my head back so it is leaning against the wall. This only causes him to latch his mouth onto my throat and I whine. A knock on the music room door is what breaks us out of our trance with each other. "Harry, you gotta leave now, she's at the restaurant." Liam's voice seeps through the door. Harry steps back a little, softly placing me down on my feet and sighs, moving his hand gently across my face.