Chapter 25

Harry's POV

I finish getting ready, pulling on the coat to my suit, when a knock is at the door. "Louis!" I cheer to myself, a small smile playing on my face. 

"Liam, I'm leaving!" I call out to Liam who is sprawled across the couch

"Liam, I'm leaving!" I call out to Liam who is sprawled across the couch. He stands up before I can open the door, and he comes over to hug me. I'm confused, but hug back anyway. "Love you man." He tells me, ruffling my hair. I nod back, unsure. He makes it sound like I'm not coming back. 

Shaking the thoughts away, I step up to the door and open it, just to be greeted by Niall and Zayn bombarding their way through the threshold. I stumble out of the way, watching as they jump onto Liam.  

I shake my head with a small laugh and turn back to the open door to see Louis standing there. Louis standing there looking so, incredibly beautiful, holding a small bouquet of white roses. He gives me a wide smile as I take the flowers from him, placing them on the counter. 

"Put the flowers in water!" I yell to whoever is listening, finally escaping the house as I close the door behind me. My hands find their way to Louis' waist as my head dips down, lips meeting his. He tightens his arm around my neck and kisses me back, burning passion between us. 

Pulling back I look him in the eyes. "Why are you nervous Love?" I ask, practically seeing the nerves bounce off of him. He shakes his head, planting a smile on his face. "Not nervous, excited." He tells me. I nod, letting it go for the moment as he opens the passenger door for me. I bow to him as I get into the car, watching his small body jog around the front to get into the drivers seat. 

It doesn't take long for my hand to intertwine with his. "Where are we going my love?" I ask him, head tilted in his direction. He smiles, momentarily turning his head to face me. "A place." He finally admits. I scoff. "No!" I gasp, mockingly. 

"Shut up," He giggles, turning up the radio to pass the time. He usually talks with me, but it's adorable as I watch his eyes fill with nerves. He has literally nothing to be nervous about, I love him. Nothing he could do would change that. 

It only takes a few minutes until we are pulling up to a gate I know too well. "Louis," I say, smile eating at my face. He stays silent as he drives the car up the parkway, stopping in front of the double doors. He turns off the engine, and I lean my head to the side to face him. 

"Louis," I whisper breathlessly. He looks at me, bringing a finger up to softly move it along the line of my jaw. "Come on darling." He whispers back, getting out of the car. I don't even have the chance to open the door before he does it for me. I wink at him as I get out, and wait as he closes it.

We walk inside the house, small candles strewn around it to give it a mood. Louis takes my hand in his and leads me to the kitchen. "Dinner?" He suggests, gesturing down to the plates set up on the table. "How thoughtful." I say in a posh accent.