Chapter 9

"Louis." 

"Louis," I swat the poking finger away. 

"Louehhh!" Someone shouts in my ear. My hand goes out and slaps against someone's chest and I hear a grumbled oof. I crack open an eye and see Zayn sitting on the floor of the bus playfully glaring at me. I roll my eyes, then close them once again. "Your fault for waking me up. Let me sleep." I grumble and turn away from him. He immediately starts poking me again. 

"Louis, wanna do something today? Just us? Pleasee?" He pleads with me. I huff, then think about it. I'd actually love to chill with just him. We did spend quite some time apart and I really missed him. "Sure," I finally say, rolling back to face him. "What do you want to do?" I ask him with my eyes still closed. 

"Well, get up and get dressed then you will see." He tells me. I huff, but get up nonetheless while he gets ready too. As I'm changing, I think about how great everything has been since we got back together. Besides the whole thing with Harry, none of us really had any issues with the other. We were all tight knit, and I'd like to be that way forever. Sometimes I don't even care about how much the managements sucks when I'm having an absolute blast with my best mates. There's a knock on the bathroom door interrupting my thoughts. I just finished changing so I open it and Harry is standing there looking exhausted. I raise an eyebrow. "You good Haz?" I ask. He rolls his eyes and points a finger backward. "Didn't get much sleep and Nialler had to wake me up before the sun." He sighs. I chuckle and pat his back as he goes to change. 

Walking into the front room to eat, I notice Liam, Niall, and Zayn once again talking in a hushed tone. I groan loudly and they instantly spring apart. "What is going on with you guys? You are acting like middle school girls with a huge secret. I thought we had no secrets." I give them a pout in hopes they tell me. Niall just laughs and resumes eating. "Well, too bad we don't have a secret." Liam says while peeling a banana. I shrug. "Fine, tell me later then." I sit down to eat a bowl of my favorite cereal, missing the smirk the three boys give to each other. Harry walks into the room and plops down in the booth I'm in and instantly puts his head down. 

"Ugh! Niall I am so tired! Why do you insist on waking up so early." He complains. I shake my head. "H, you know its only nine o'clock, right?" I tell him. He raises his head and gives me a glare, "Yea, too early." I laugh and continue to eat. Harry eventually asks Liam to pass him a banana. 

He takes it, peeling from the opposite end, and takes a huge bite. And no, I am not watching him as he practically inhales it. Nope. He's talking with Niall, mouth full, cheekbones prominent. I tear my gaze away and subtly adjust my seating position. I hear a light snicker and immediately give Zayn a death glare as he smirks at me with a raised eyebrow. I shake my head, and finish my cereal. "Ready?" I ask Zayn, wanting to leave as soon as possible. He nods, and Harry speaks up. 

"Where are you guys going?" He asks. I tell him I don't know as Zayn tells him 'out'. Niall stands too and looks at Harry, "You ready?" He asks. Harry nods and this time I speak up. "Where you you guys going?" Harry doesn't know and Niall just says 'out'. I roll my eyes, exiting the bus with Zayn. Liam said he was in a creative mood and wanted to stay behind to write. 

As we get in the car, I turn on the radio, blasting it. Zayn gives me a look and I shrug with an innocent look on my face. We drive and I try to decipher where we are going. I don't know the roads we are on right now, but I'm too lazy to constantly pester Zayn. My thoughts are broken as a familiar tune fills up the car. My eyes widen a bit and I reach my hand out to change it. Zayn slaps my had, turning it up even more. I huff and shrink into my seat, looking out the window to distract myself, it's not really working. 

'I want you here with me,' I watch as we pass a billboard for a county fair, looks cute. 

'Like how I pictured it,' Zayn pulls of of the next exit and I watch as cars whiz by us as we wait at a stop light.