Chapter 34

^ I made that. I don't regret it. 

More of a filler, but still cute :p

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"Why do we ever go places?" I ask while resting my head against Harry's chest. 

Right now we are lying in our bedroom, Harry sitting against the headboard, and me lying on top of him. He looks down at me with a confused face. "What do you even mean?" 

I scoot myself back so I'm now in a sitting position on top of his thighs.

"Why would we even want to leave our house when we're together? Why would you want to break out of a cuddle session?" I ask as I move back down against him, and his hand resumes moving across my back. 

"It's enough to just be here with you." I tell him in an almost whisper. I don't hear anything in reply so I tilt my head up and see he's already looking at me like I'm the only thing in the world. 

"It's everything just being here with you. I'd never want to change that." He whispers, before kissing me quickly, but surely, and holding me a little tighter. 

This is how most of our past few days have been going. Occasionally Anne or Gemma stop by to help with wedding plans, but otherwise we are doing a pretty good job with it. 

I'll admit that it can be stressful at times, especially when the kitchen table is covered in nothing but plans, and receipts, and appointment schedules.

It can be pretty chaotic, but if I feel stressed, I just look over to the man I love, and it all washes away. 

We lay there together for several more minutes, me drifting on and off to sleep, Harry's hand seeming to never stop caressing down my back. It's gratifying. 

We seem to be so lost with each other, in our own little worlds, that we don't hear our front door opening, and we don't hear three voice trailing up the staircase until there is a knock at the door. 

"We are coming in whether you are clothed or not." We hear someone, most likely Niall, say from behind the door.

I huff, not moving from my position as the door creaks open. Harry lifts a hand to wave and I keep my eyes closed. 

"Is he asleep?" I hear Zayn ask, and I can feel Harry nod. He knows how exhausted I've been from everything that's been going on recently, and he cares more about my well-being than I seem to. 

"Is he alright?" Liam asks, walking over to crouch down in front of me, patting my head lightly.

I resist the urge to smile with how much he cares. "Yea, we're good. Just been doing a lot, so he's been a bit tired recently." 

I'm guessing they all nod in answer when there is silence. "So, what's up guys?" Harry asks, me curious as well as to why they're randomly here. I hear someone plop onto the couch.

"Not much. We were bored and haven't seen you guys in a few days. If you want us to leave we don't mind, we can-"

"Liam, it's fine." Harry laughs, moving a little down the headboard so he lies halfway down, me still resting on top of him.

"Okay," Liam replies, "Wanna play video games or something?" 

"Yea, you guys can, I'll watch since I have a human on top of me." Harry says, and I almost laugh but I refrain myself from doing so. The three other boys do and I listen as they set up a game. 

"I have loved you since I was sixteen." I hear a voice, hushed in my ear as the t.v. roars to life. 

"Long before we both thought the same thing." His mouth is practically against my cheek as he sings, and I sigh in comfort, snuggling closer into him.