Chapter 33

^ I miss his nose scrunch (we all know it was for Louis)
DUH

Enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's so good to be back here. I loved touring, but I missed home." I say while cuddled up into Harry's side as we sit on the couch the next morning.

Pretty much every channel we flip to there's a news article about Harry and I. Usually, I'd be pacing the floor, patiently waiting Simon's angry phone call, but this time it puts me at ease knowing that it's allowed. I'm happy knowing we didn't have to go against anyone, and that we were allowed to do this.

Speaking of the news, Savannah had texted us a few hours ago telling us we weren't off the hook yet. We had an interview the next day to actually explain everything. We'll have a meeting first with Star management discussing what we should say.

And of course, our interview would be with the only interviewer we actually trust. James Corden.

"Excuse you," Harry scoffs, turning the tv off, "Your home was with you the entire tour so.." He trails off, a sly smirk on his face. I roll my eyes and tilt my head up to give his chin a small kiss.

Before I can move my head down again, he captures my jaw with his hand and forces me to keep looking at him and my face flushes red. He smiles again before leaning his head down to press his mouth against mine, and I sigh contentedly into this kiss.

Before it could even go anywhere, there's a ringing sound that startles me, making me jump up and stumble back. Harry only laughs before scooping u his phone from the table and answering whoever's on the other line.

"Hi mum." Harry smiles and so do I. I haven't spoken to Anne in a while and I miss her. I smile at him, returning back to his side and his arm comes to wrap around me, lightly treading up and down my arm.

"No, we're not busy mum." I hear Harry tell her, and he's not lying, but who can resist playing around? I huff, sitting up, and kick out my leg to hit the bottle of lube that just happened to be on the coffee table.

A laugh escapes Harry's mouth as Anne is talking and I smirk, falling back onto him. "No, sorry mum. Louis distracted me for a moment."

I can't hear anything she says on the other line, so I take out my phone while he talks, mindlessly scrolling through Twitter.

@LARRYISREAL29 *sigh* I don't even know how we'll feel when Larry starts giving us content. We'd all die.

I chuckle before flipping over to Instagram, and click for an addition to my story. I sit up again and Harry watches me.

I move to position myself onto his lap so my back is against his chest. I stick out the camera and he kisses my cheek right as I snap the photo.

I admire it for a moment, and then smile as I post it onto my story. Not even a minute later I'm back on Twitter and the picture is everywhere.

@LarryStylinsonUpdates IT'S STARTING PEOPLE!! This selfie was just posted on Louis' Instagram account, and I'M CRYINGGGG