This Christmas

So, i decided to update. XDD After another two months. (": I'm really reallly sorry guys. >< I won't promise again. But here's the chapter. Thanks for those who will read > :DD ~Cieka.Ü

--

“Mum …” he whispered looking at Mrs. Weasley.

Mrs. Weasley burst into tears and hugged George even tighter.

“I’m sorry mum.” He said.

“Ohh, Georgie!”

“What the bloody hell were you thinking?” Ron only looked at him.

George stood up holding his neck. “I’m sorry, you guys. I just don’t know what to do next.”

“And you tried to kill yourself? That’s not a very nice idea.” Ginny said.

“Thank goodness mum checked you out or we’ll be losing another one.”

“I told you! I told you to write to Fred so that you would feel better, but not like that.” Mrs. Weasley said.

“Oh well, everybody is mental. Someone just gets over the line sometimes. Where are Dad and Percy?”

The door opened and Mr. Weasley with Percy entered.

“Dad,” George said shyly.

“George,” he said casually.

George looked around them still holding his neck then smiled.

“Maybe I should always get myself into trouble so all my family would take notice of me.” He laughed.

“We love you, George, even though you two really are annoying but we love both of you.” Mr. Weasley said.

“Even if we turned Ron’s teddy bear to a spider?” Mr. Weasley nodded.

“Even if we tried to make the unbreakable vow?” They still nodded.

“Even if I didn’t become a prefect? Didn’t have enough O.W.L.’s? Didn’t become a Head Student? Wasted school? Didn’t want to work at the ministry? Did all sorts of mischiefs?”

“George!” Mrs. Weasley exclaimed.

“We were all out of attention; it was always Bill, Charlie, Percy, sometimes Ron and then Ginny. I can’t even remember the last time you praised us for helping. The only time I saw all of you around us are when I lost my ear and when Fred died.”

“It was because you were always getting off the hook.”

“We only want your attention, Mum.”

“Georgie, we want you to have a life, that’s it. As your parent we didn’t understand what you truly meant on things.”

“I’m sorry, Mum.”

“The healer said George can go out tomorrow.” Bill said at the back.

Mrs. Weasley sighed. “You heard that, Georgie?”
“I’m holey, Mum. I’m not deaf.” He laughed nervously.

“There’s this type of potion that you need to drink continuously, though.”

“Until?”

“Until you regain your mentality.”

“Really?”

“It’s for nightmares.”

“Oh,”

They all breathed heavily, and the next thing Hermione knew, is that it was almost sunset when she was sitting back at the burrow, looking the window and thinking heavily about what she has done, what she was doing and what she was going to do.