Ron's Grudge

A/N: Again, I'm terribly sorry guys >.< I can't write that much, busy at school! :[ But here's Ron's greates moment. :D And one of malfoy's dark side :[

--

“Hey, d’you want to sit on our table?”

It was lunchtime on Thursday, Hermione has been avoiding sitting with Ron or Harry since the past two incredible and weird days. Draco had asked him to sit on the Slytherin table. Draco? Yeah, they’ve been calling each other ‘Draco and Hermione’ since … that.

So anyway, Draco asked her to sit on the Slytherin table with his friends, Blaise Zabini and Gregory Goyle, not to mention his ex girlfriend, Pansy Parkinson who kept smiling at her since she saw them together on Sunday.

“Hey, beautiful. You coming or what?” 

Hermione gave a start after pretending to fix her bag. “Oh, err ...”

“Come on! No one would bite you there.’

“Oh, okay, I guess …”

Draco smiled, Hermione smiled weakly, trying to hide the worry on her face as they walk past the Gryffindor table until finally, she was seeing the vacant spot at Pansy Parkinson’s side. Draco pulled her aside before sitting.

“Scared?”

“Seriously?!”

“Kidding,” he said and lifted her chin to face him, his beautiful grey eyes stunning Hermione’s brown ones again. “There’s nothing to worry about, okay?”

“I’m not worried, honestly.” She lied.

“Do I look like an idiot? I’m not like Weasel.” He said jokingly, though Hermione glared at him finding the joke not very amusing.

“What?” he said innocently.

“Oh, come on!” she said and pulled him to the table.

As she approached them, other Slytherins looked up at her as though there was an annoying noisy fly that’s passing through them, then they point and whisper as she finally sat down. Of course, Draco was beside her, so as Pansy, who was smiling widely at her, as though she found something very funny. Zabini however, looked offended.

He turned to Malfoy who casted an angry look at him.

“You think this is a brilliant idea? Putting that mudblood here?” Hermione heard him say.

“Next time I hear that word, Blaise, you’ll be sent to the hospital wing in a matchbox.” Malfoy said darkly.

“This is not going to work.”

“This is not your problem!”

“Hey, Hermione!” Pansy said on her right.

Hermione turned around to face her. “Hi?”

“Oh, don’t be like that.” She said with a smile, “You know me, right?”

“Yeah, Pansy Parkinson.”

 Malfoy’s partner on making her life hell during those years. She thought darkly. What’s up with Slytherins anyway?

“Great!” she said brilliantly.

“Ah,” she looked at her making an obvious fake smile.

“So, you and Draco are going out?”

“Err, I’m not really … I mean …” Are they going out or what?

“Oh, don’t worry, Draco doesn’t choose the wrong side.” She said, and then smiled at me with a funny look.

“Yeah, great.” I said coldly, what does she mean by the wrong side?