Friends and Forgiveness

A/N : This is a boring chapter >.< Sorry guys ..

Sorry I didn't upload soon, stupid theiving gits stole our wire connecting to the internet so we haven't got any for three days :D But it's okay, It's here now ..

ENJOY !!<3

--

She was still alone as she walked through the hallways carrying her bag and yet again, skipping dinner. A week had passed since Malfoy told Hermione that he needed to go and they need to stop doing this.

The hallway was empty near the portrait hole to the Gryffindor Tower, how Hermione wished to enter that, but still, everything was still upside down. She sighed and sat on a window just enough to have a clear view at the lake and hidden to all passerby’s.

We spent an afternoon together there near the lake. She looked at the spot they sat talking, spending a lovely afternoon in Malfoy’s warm arms. If only everything was back to normal, she knew it, she was willing to exchange her friends for him than to stick with them and leave Malfoy. But why does it always have to be her? Why does her decisions always need to hurt someone and in the end she was the one getting hurt.

She had tried, tried to talk to him during the passing week but she could barely see him around the school, not even in their dormitory, she had checked his room so often but still, it remained the same as she had always seen it; cold and empty which made her stomach turn. She had tried taking him between classes; tried sitting with him during their shared class, but a cold silence was within them. As though they were so close and yet, so far away from each other.

Ron was not helping either. He was there, all the time he was there, everywhere she looks, and staring at her with his blue eyes fixed straight on her brown ones. She often catches it, but Ron quickly avoids it just before it started, making Hermione feel more guilty about the things he had done for her.

She looked at her watch, it was already eight o’ clock, she sighed and stood up, deciding she needed to rest and maybe tomorrow, things would be better for her. But even before she could take a step, she heard footsteps getting closer and then Ginny passed, without even noticing her.

She thought twice, she really needs someone to talk to but …

“Ginny!” she called, her heart rising again from her brain. Ginny turned around and looked at Hermione.

“Hermione!” she said with a smile and walk towards her, they hugged each other for a moment then let go.

“Hey, I haven’t seen you for a while.” She said.

“Yeah, things are not just going really well lately,” Hermione said as they walked towards the fat lady.

“You mean?”

“Since the fight last week, Malfoy started ignoring me saying he needed to sort things out.”

“You haven’t tried talking to him?”

“I tried; I checked his room but still,”

“You were sitting with each other in Potions, you haven’t talked?”

“Yeah, we have but it was always about the lesson, just short talks and …”

“You know, that Malfoy really needs to respect his decisions …”

“Well, it wasn’t actually his decision for me to choose him over Ron, it just happened.”

“But he knows, right?’

“What?”

“That you love him?”

“Of course, I remember him saying that he loves me too but that wasn’t exactly …”