Quidditch

Saturday is the most awaited day for all the students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Quidditch. First game of the season, Gryffindor versus Slytherin.

Like Ginny, Draco has decided not joining the Slytherin Quidditch team for their last year, knowing that they needed to concentrate. Unlike Ron and Harry who seems that the world will end if Quidditch will be cancelled.

Hermione woke up on Saturday morning with a still snoring Draco in his sleep. He seemed always tired, Hermione never wondered why but as she examined his handsome pale face, she saw the way he breathed as though he just came from a troubled place. Like when Ron left her and Harry.

With all of a sudden, Draco’s eyes snapped open which made Hermione jumped. Draco laughed and stood up the bed.

“Good morning, beautiful.”

“Ohh, goo- good morning to you too, Draco.” Hermione said breathlessly, still shocked.

“You’re up early.” He chuckled.

“No, you’re up late.”

“It’s the weekend, you know.” He yawned as they lay down on the bed again, he snuggled Hermione lovingly in his arms.

“Did you dream, beautiful?”

“I think so, I couldn’t remember.”

“I did,” he smiled. “I have dreamt of you and only you.”

Hermione shrugged and tried not to laugh. “You’re overdoing it,” she tried to sound amused.

“What?”

“You’re being too sweet, don’t do that always or I’ll be looking for it when you leave me.”

Draco faced her and held her had tightly, “Why would I leave you?”

“No, I don’t mean it like that …”

“I will never leave you, you understand, Hermione? I love you.”

Hermione smiled warmly at him, knowing that all of these were true, and every word. “I love you too, Draco.”

“I know that,” he smiled back.

“Just don’t overdo it, I think it’s getting a bit, err, casual?”

“You don’t like sweet lines?” Malfoy pouted.

“Well, I mean it’s just so sweet that sometime I couldn’t think of an answer.”

“The brightest witch at Hogwarts, who I looked up to in this past years, doesn’t know how to respond on sweet love lines?” he chuckled. Hermione grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head.

“OUCH!” He said touching his head and then chuckled at Hermione’s sight.

“I don’t mean it like that.”

Draco was still chuckling to himself but became even more intense before asking her, “You mean, Weasel didn’t even bother telling you some things like that when you were together?”

Hermione looked down “Yeah, we fight too much often on certain things, I don’t know why but I think fighting is just part of us.”

“Hermione, I promise, I would never do anything to hurt you again.”

Hermione sighed, here we go again, she thought.

“Yeah, come on now, we need to get going if we want to catch the first game of the season.” She let go of Malfoy’s hands and stood up as the first brilliant rays of the sun entered her bedroom.