Chapter 22

JANNAH'S POV

Come on, just when I thought there were no problems for the next 6 months.

He has been arrested less than a week ago and he has already broken out of Jail? Seriously?

No offence, but the country's a little weak.

"Hold on. We'll have to confirm that." I pulled out my phone and dialed Ramadan's number. He amswered after the first ring.

"I was about calling you to inform you that....."

"Mr. Safana has broken out of Jail, I know that already." I cut him off, puffing out air from my mouth.

So it was true.

"How did you..."

"He kidnapped someone very important to me." I cut him off again, wiping my face with my palms.

"We are on the case already. Please don't worry dear, we'll find the person soon and bring them back home safe." He assured and I ended the call.

I hoped so.

But I couldn't take any chances. From what I know, Sufyan Safana was a rapist. Who knows what he'll do to Mami.

Astagfirullah!

"What did he say?" Fateema croaked, taking a seat on one of the couches.

"They are on it." I mentioned.

Where will he take her in just hours? All his known warehouses and buildings were sealed and packed with guards so where will he take her?

"I know we are not on good terms but please if you know anything that will help, this will be the right time to speak up." I turned to Tasleem, with pleading eyes.

"My dad is really a bad guy." She muttered.

"We can get emotional later. But is there any building's of his that is unknown to us?" I asked, standing in front of her.

"Let me think." She whispered, coming back to her senses.

Finally?!

"Yes. Our old house." She said.

"Old house? Please elaborate." I urged, with a gesture of my hand.

"When our mom died, we came back to this house and dad claimed he sold our old house. But a month ago, when he came back from his business trip, he asked Kamal and I to meet him there. I'm sure that's the place he'll go to." She explained with a sigh.

An Old abandoned house huh? How Ironic!

"Thank you so much Tasleem." I thanked.

"Where is this house located?" I asked.

"In an area called Gwagwalada. The only house in the area with black gates." Fateema chirped, stroking Tasleem's shoulder.

It was a long run but It's worth a shot. But where was this gag-gw..... I was not even going to try.

"It's an hour drive from here." Ashraf mentioned.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Ace asked, not liking it one bit.

"You know."

I ran upstairs to my room and changed into a black jeans trousers and a shirt that reaches my thighs, wearing a jacket on top. I hid 3 guns effortlessly on me, and wore a black nike hijab with my mask in hand I wore my combat boots and tied the laces very tightly.

I casually walked downstairs to receive many priceless looks.

"You guys should stop gawking." I stated and they all looked at me walking towards Hanan. I squatted in front of her and held her cheek in hand.