chapter forty eight

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"His parents were downstairs?"

The boy looks at the girl in disbelief, his mouth agape whilst she sat there, relatively still. "Yes."

"He has no shame," Haknyeon tuts, looking at Heiji with wide eyes as she laughs at his words. "You have no shame either, so I don't know why you're laughing, missy."

"It was one time," Heiji shrugs. "I was hesitant at first."

"And you still did it!" The boy playfully slaps her arm. "Well, won't you tell me how it was?"

"I'm not quite sure you want to hear it," the corners of her lips tug downwards as the boy hides his face behind her arm, letting out a squeal.

"Hit me with it," the boy says with his hands ready to cover his ears and his face grimaced as she opened her mouth again.

"It was amazing," she gushes over-dramatically to make the boy make an even most disgusted face, however, she wasn't lying. "You asked to hear it."

"It's disgusting," he shakes his head jokingly. "No seriously, though, was he good?"

"Hak!" Heiji slaps the boys arm. "If you must know, he was amazing. You're the only person I'll be telling how good my boyfriend is at sex."

"Now that you say it like that, I sound weird for asking," Haknyeon shrugs and laughs. "I'm glad, though. I told you it would be different from when you were with Hyunjae."

Even the mention of the boys name made Heiji's stomach turn, even more so since she would be seeing him today.

She had thought about the boy and the situation more often than she should have. Her heart felt heavy, a certain kind of sorrow that she had made the boy feel that way. Although, she couldn't do anything about it now.

He was her friend, above anything else. She however knew their relationship would never be the same after this, and that Sunwoo wouldn't be particularly happy if they had any form of relationship again.

She couldn't blame him for feeling that way. She knew he was friends or close to someone who was in love with him, she wouldn't approve of it.

"What do you think I should do today?" The girl blurts, looking for the support from her best friend.

"What do you mean?"

"About Hyunjae."

The boy let out a soft 'oh', glancing at the girl as her face tripped with worry and concerned eyes. The truth is, he thought about the situation too, and he too couldn't reach a conclusion.

"I'm probably just as conflicted as you are," he nods as the girls face looks even more distraught. "Hey, stop worrying about it, please."

"I can't help it," she mutters and sits down beside him. "I feel like it's my fault."