chapter seventeen

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

The night went faster than Heiji wanted it to, she was having the best time despite all of her worries. She watched as Mia and Jinsoul got on like a house on fire, and she couldn't have felt happier. He got on well with everyone, but he remained weary of Seoho despite the pair still making the effort to speak to one another.

"Another drink?" Heiji announced to the table, catching everyone's attention as she slowly started standing up, awaiting their responses.

"Yes," Haknyeon nodded slowly in his tipsy state. "Yes for everyone!"

"You two don't need another drink," Jinsoul laughs at the pair. "And shots for the girls!" She hands over cash, as the girls all rummage in their purses, telling the girl no, but she insists to pay.

Heiji laughs, walking towards the bar. It wasn't Sunwoo serving, instead an older woman who she assumed was one of the family owners. She smiled at the girl, Sunwoo walking behind the bar and looking at the girl. "Don't worry Youra, I'll serve this customer."

The woman looks at the boy, noticing how he hadn't broken the stare even when he spoke to her. "Thank you, son." She turns and takes one last look at the girl, throwing her another smile and Sunwoo a wink as she walked away.

"Hi," Sunwoo breathed out, laughing at Youra as Heiji blushed. "More drinks, I assume?"

"Hell yes," Heiji laughs. "Please."

"You don't have to keep saying please and thank you, you know."

"I do," Heiji nods, as the boy puts through the order on the till. "Could you give us four shots, too, please?"

"You're going crazy tonight," Sunwoo laughs, taking the money from the girl. "The shots are on me, I'll bring everything over soon."

He hands over the change to the girl, whilst clasping his two hands around her hand, throwing her a sweet smile. She gently tickles the bottom of his hand, before slowly letting go and returning to the table, with a big drunken smile upon her face.

By the time 9pm hit, the group were well and truly wasted, Heiji being the worst of them all.

She continued drinking, however, because she felt so happy at the sight of all of her most adored people in the one place, even Sunwoo was here although he was technically not a part of the whole gathering.

Heiji looked around the table, everyone in their own little groups talking away as she leaned on Haknyeons shoulder. "I'm so happy."

"I'm so drunk," Haknyeon rifts lightly, swirling the drink in his hand.

Her eyes catch Sungyoon and Jinsoul in the corner, chatting away. She wondered what they could be speaking about having just met, but it didn't seem to matter, they both seemed happy and content in their conversation. She noticed, however, how Sungyoon looked at the girl with sparkling eyes and interest - something she hadn't seen from him in a long time.