Learning • Gonta Gokuhara

Gonta Gokuhara x reader 🍋

Words: 2268

This chapter counts as 2-3 days of lemon week because this is a lemon SPECIAL!!!!

~~~~~~~~

It was night time at the Gokuhara household. Just the two adults in the bedroom together, and Y/N was teaching Gonta to read, again.

"Read this sentence to me Gonta" Y/N pointed to a sentence in the chapter book.

"Um ok" Gonta looked closely at the sentence. "The b- bird flies over the dark wode" Gonta said, reading from the book. But instead of just said wood, he said o, just longer.

"Almost Gonta it's wood not wode" Y/N said, patting him on the back. "But you are doing great! I bet you'll be reading in no time!" Y/N smiled and kissed Gonta on his cheek. "I'm going to bed ok?" Y/N asked. Gonta nodded and closed the book.

"Gonta loves you butterfly" Gonta smiled and took his glasses off. Y/N giggled and crawled into Gonta's arms.

"I love you too bumblebee, and I always will" Y/N smiled against Gontas chest. Gonta smiled to himself and out his glasses and book on the nightstand. Y/N lied there in Gonta's arms, smiling, and he was smiling too. But something felt off to him, like something was sticking up.

"Um... Y/N, Gonta has problem" Gonta said slightly nudging his wife off of his own chest. "Gonta feel, odd. Butterfly has helped Gonta so much and, Gonta want to give something back" Y/N gave him a confused face, not knowing what he meant by giving something back. "Gonta want to make Y/N feel, good" He blushed a dark shade of red, which was barley even caught by the moonlight. Y/N smiled at his adorable embarrassment and scooched closer to him.

"Really? Well, I can teach you-"

"No! Um, Gonta is sorry but, he wants to do this on his own. Y/N has already thought Gonta many things, so Gonta want to try!" Y/N smiled at his cheerful persona and wrapped her arms around his shoulders to grasp the mood a bit.

"Well, I have to show you where everything is, then, you can go at your own pace"

Gonta turned red, as red as his own eyes even. He's never done anything with a lady before, not even seen one naked, so of course Y/N would have to show him where everything is.

Y/N and Gonta have been married for a while now, a couple years actually, and both of them have been scared to make a move. Y/N's reason is because she didn't want to take his innocence away. Gonta's reason was he was scared the he was going to hurt her, plus he doesnt know what to do. Yes they've kissed, but they haven't seen each other without clothes before.

Gonta's hands relaxed on her shoulders, then slowly hovered down her back. Y/N shivered at his touch, it was so gentle and soft that it felt like little bugs were crawling down her back. Gonta reached the bottom of her blue nightgown.

"Can Gonta-"

"Gonta, you can do whatever you like, you have my permission" (Consent is key) Y/N smiled and raised up her arms as Gonta slid off one of her only pieces of clothing, the other one being her underwear. When her nightgown was fully removed, Gonta turned away in embarrassment. "Gonta, are you ok?" Y/N asked. Gonta whimpered a little and turned his body around, but one hand was covering his eyes, the other one covering his down there area.

"Gonta never seen any girl like this" He confessed.

"Oh, that's fine. Are you uncomfortable?" Y/N asked. Gonta nodded slightly.

"Little bit" Y/N placed her hand on his hand that were covering his eyes. Gonta's hand melted off of his face and Y/N took his hand in hers.

"It's fine to be embarrassed I've never done anything before either, but I can still teach you" Y/N smiled.