Asleep • Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Male! Reader☁️

Words: 497

~~~~~~~~

It has been almost 24 hours since your boyfriend has left for work, he could do an unlimited amount of things at this point. Cheating, running away, stealing, killing, or even he got killed himself.

You were just so worried for him that you couldn't sleep. Not a wink of sleep.

"Don't worry, when you open up your eyes he'll be back home" You sighed to yourself and swallowed a melatonin pill to help you sleep better. "There, now just get nice and comfy" You wrapped yourself in your fluffy blanket, but you didn't feelt comfortable yet. "Hmmm" You hummed and tookt he blanket out from around you. You rolled it up into a person like shape then hugged it. "See you in the morning"

~ Fuyuhiko's POV ~

It was a long day at work, Yakuza work. We were like detectives today, bad detectives. I was so tired, so tired I could just sleep right now, in the car...

Right now...

Nope, can't, I can't have the risk not coming home to my boyfriend, I just can't. He'd be heartbroken, I can't have him be sad.

I pulled up in the driveway, parking just a little bit crooked on the concrete. I turned off the car, closed the car door and headed inside.

"12:42, damn I was gone for a long time" He looked at his wrist watch and sighed. "He's probably sleeping" He unlocked and opened the door as quiet as possible.

I had to take a shower, I smelled like gun powder and body odor.

~~~~

After my shower I got dressed into some comfy clothes and headed to Y/N's room  to check on him.

When I opened the door, he wasn't there, his bed was neatly made, no Y/N in sight. So I checked my room, knowing that he'd probably be in there, and in fact he was. He was hugging a blanket, probably for comfort reasons.

I sighed to myself and sat on my bed, right behind my boyfriend. I smiled at him and played down behind him, hugging him from behind. I then nuzzled my head into his neck and gave him a quick kiss.

"Good night" I whispered.

~~Normal POV~~

It was now morning and the sun had rose above the horizon, making all sorts of pink and orange colors, like a painting.

Your eyes fluttered open and you felt something from behind you. You turned your head over to see a sleeping Fuyuhiko. He looked adorable when he slept. He looked so relaxed, and yet so tired, even though he was sleeping, you couldn't bother waking him up, it's basically a death sentence.

Instead you rolled over and hugged him back. His body was soft and warm, it was addicting just to hug him.

"I love you Fuyu" I muttered and nuzzled your head into his chest. Fuyuhiko hummed and rubbed your back, as if he was awake the whole time.