Stay with me! • Kokichi Ouma

Kokichi Ouma x Fem! reader 💔

Words: 1084

~~~~~~~~

A beautiful day it was, and it was even more beautiful when Kokichi sat beside you during the bus ride to a museum for a school field trip, you slept most of the time, the sun catching all of your delicate features. Kokichi's face turned red when the sunlight was caught on your hair, making it glow. Kokichi didn't like the feelings you put him under, he dreaded it in fact. He wasn't the one for romance so he was confused.

The bus had finally come to a stop, jolting you forward just a bit.

"Mmmm" You groaned and fluttered your eyes open.

"Come on sleepy head!" Kokichi said, and he hated calling you such a sappy name. "We're gonna leave you in here! You deserve it anyways" You sat up and stretched out your arms and followed Kokichi and the other kids off the bus.

Each kid was in a group of three, and you just happened to be with Angie and Korekiyo, who know their stuff about this subject.

Yes you may have sat next to Kokichi on the bus, but only 2 people can fit in a seat so you had to sit with someone else from a different group.

Each group had a leader, and the leader had to find all of the things on the 3 page list, and the first one to find them all gets an automatic A+. And for you being the Ultimate Geographer, this was gonna be easy.

"I wish this was an art museum" Angie pouted and looked over to nothing in particular.

"Well this shall be fairly easy for us because of all of our talents" You said looking at the list which was in Korekiyo's hands.

"It first tells us to find the museum... I don't understand" Korekiyo looked at the building in front of us, he looked at the sign and it was just a University. "I guess we have to actually find the museum" Korekiyo sighed and lead us down the street.

"Oh look! It's Gonta's team!" Angie pointed out from behind us. You turned around to be met with kind crimson eyes.

"Y/N-Chan!" Gonta yelled and picked you up off the ground. "Gonta is very happy to see you! Gonta didn't see you on the bus ride, and Gonta was sad whole time!" He hugged you tighter and twirled you around.

"Ok Gonta, out her down" Maki said. And Gonta put you down, giving you headpats when he let you go.

"Well well well, isn't it the nerds" Kokichi emerged from behind Maki and crossed his arms.

"Nerds?" Angie asked. You took a step to Kokichi and gave him a stern glare.

"Leave us alone Kokichi, we are trying to find the museum"

"And we are following you, aren't so smart huh now are you?" Kokichi smirked and then started to laugh. "Seriously! You guys are the dumbest people in our grade! There's is no way you'll finish, especially with Angie in your group. Atua this, Atua that! So stupid" Kokichi laughed at your group almost dropping to the ground.

You couldn't take his immaturity any longer, you had to shut him up with force. So you cracked your knuckles and balled up your hands into fists, then with all your might, you punched Kokichi right in his stomach.

"Oh oh oh! You think you're sooooo strong huh? Well maybe with a little shove-" Kokichi placed his hands on your stomach, making you topple backwards, but somehow you started to lean to the left, right into the street. A car tried to swerve it's way around your falling body, but just in time-

CRASH

Your body coldided with the grill of the car, and the driver immediately drove around your body and ran off, not wanting to have to pay for the damage.

You were unconscious, still breathing but your pulse was slowly fading.

"No!" Angie yelled and ran to your side.

Kokichi was too scared to do anything. He couldn't move, let alone breathe. Angie picked you up into her arms and she started to say prayers.

"Atua says she doesn't have long with no help!" She said to everyone. Maki and Gonta ran off to get some help but Kokichi was still frozen stiff. Korekiyo and Angie held you in their arms and started to carry you back to the bus.

~~~

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

You lied on the hospital bed, breathing tubes and other things attached to your body to keep you alive. Your class stood beside your bed, half of them crying their eyes out.

Angie sniffed and grabbed your hand. "Atua said she will live" She sniffed again. "If we all keep hope in our hear-"

"Blah blah blah, move out of the way freak face" Kokichi showed up behind Angie hand grasped the rail beside your bed. On the inside he was freaking out, he was the saddest he has ever been, but to hide his feelings he had to laugh. "Oh my god!" He laughed. "I'm soooo sad. Wahh wahhh wahh!!" He mocked Angie. "It's just a stupid girl, she doesn't matter, she's just another piece of flesh like us!"

Gonta gave Kokichi a harsh stare.

"Don't say such things!" Gonta yelled.

"Shhhhh" Ryoma silenced them. Looking down, or rather up, at your body. "She could wake up any minute" Ryoma ajusted his black beanie then twirled his lollypop in hand.

For the people that didn't want to be there, or couldn't handle the sadness, left the room. It was just a couple of classmates left.

Maki, Ryoma, Rantaro, and of course, Kokichi.

"I thought you said you didn't care about her, panta boy" Maki spat. "You are the one who pushed her in front of that car" Kokichi's eyes widened.

"I didn't mean to!" Kokichi yelled. Ryoma and Rantaro rolled their eyes and walked out of the room. But Ryoma stopped before he left.

"That's a lie Kokichi" Ryoma placed his lollypop back in his mouth and walked off into the hall. Maki looked at Kokichi with a frown and shook her head. She then followed the small tennis player out of the room, leaving Kokichi to be alone with you.

"Y/N..." Kokichi whispered. "Please!" Kokichi squeezed your hand. "I'm not lying!" Kokichi yelled. "Stay with me please!!!!"

Just as those words were said from Kokichi's mouth. A long beep was heard from your monitor.

"No..."

Kokichi had basically killed you...