Don't cry! • Korekiyo Shinguji

Korekiyo Shinguji x Tsundere! Reader 💔

Words: 1347

~~~~~~~~

This trial was hard, well ish, after about 30 minutes Shuichi finally made the conclusion that Korekiyo was the killer.

"It couldn't have been him!" Y/N clung to Korekiyo and looked up at him. "Right?" Korekiyo didn't respond and looked away from her in pity. "Answer me dumbass!" Y/N yelled. Korekiyo still didn't say anything and looked down to the ground. Y/N growled and gritted her teeth together. "ANSWER ME!!" She shook her best friend, waiting for an answer. A presence came from behind her and a gentle hand held her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Y/N-" Y/N turned around to Shuichi, letting go of her best friend / Crush.

"You're not sorry" She seethed and pushed Shuichi down to the ground. She laughed in truimph, trying to hold back her tears.

Y/N was pissed. Korekiyo wouldn't ever do something like that, right? Korekiyo wouldn't ever kill anyone, mainly because Korekiyo had almost 100 chances to kill Y/N, like when they were talking about history together, or dancing to some song that brought what Korekiyo said "soulmate's" together. But she couldn't think of the dancing part at this moment.

"HE HAD OVER 100 CHANCES TO KILL ME! BUT HE DIDN'T!" Tears started to well up in her eyes. She hit herself for it. "Don't cry!" She hit herself again. "Don't cry!" And again, but the pain, both emotional and physical pain, made her cry. This is the first time she's ever, ever cried, minus the times she was a baby. Her salty tears were like a river, they kept of flowing down her rosy red cheeks. "Korekiyo!" She cried out and hugged him, drenching his shirt with her bitter tears. Korekiyo hands shakingly traveled up her body and into her long hair. Korekiyo started to sway back and forth a bit.

"I'm laughing on the outside" Music over the speakers started to play. "Crying on the inside"

"Y/N" Korekiyo said softly, smiling. "Listen"

"Cause I'm so in love with you"

"What's happening with them?" Kiibo asked.

"Oh just let them dance" Monokuma waved his paw at the question and continued to eat his honey.

"They see me night and day time"

"It's... our song" Y/N chuckled, nuzzling her head into Korekiyo's chest more. Y/N draped her arms over his shoulders and Korekiyo slid his arms down to her waist. The class stared in awe of the couple, also surprised that Korekiyo was able to get Y/N to cry and become a softie in the same day.

"Having such a gay time.
They don't know what I go through!"

"Can we just get on with the execution already?!" Himiko yelled at the bear. Monokuma threw his honey pot to the floor and growled.

"I said, let them dance!!"

It felt like Y/N and Korekiyo were the only people in the room, no, not just the room, the world. Both of the love birds were having the time of their life, but they weren't showing it. Y/N hid her blushing face from the rest of the group and Korekiyo just laughed a bit because of how soft she became. Korekiyo's plan had failed.

Kill a beautiful girl for sister

That was his intention, he found a beautiful girl, but fell in love with her instead, and he couldn't bring himself to kill her, so he showed her his favorite song, and lied that it brought soulmate's together, but what he didn't know, he was actually telling the truth.

"Korekiyo" Y/N whispered.

"I'm laughing on the outside"

"Yes darling?" He responded