Soup(AU) • Kazuichi Souda

Kazuichi Souda x reader 🍋

Words:1191

~~~~~~~~

You walked to the loud, vibrant colored house of Ibuki Mioda. She was hosting her monthly party and she has told you multiple time that you should go. You eventually said yes, but you said to her,

"No drinks! No smoking! And no sex!" You promised you would do. You wouldn't take a sip of alcohol, a hit of a vape, and most importantly, no having sex with anyone! Not even your crush Kazuichi Souda! She just shrugged her shoulders at you and said "Ok!"

You were now at that party that Ibuki has invited you to, it was loud, too loud for your taste. And you were scared if someone was gonna take advantage of you that night.

You finally opened the door and every one cheered and applauded at your arrival.

"Yeah! Y/N's here!" Yasuhiro said, wrapping his arms over your shoulders and pulling you into a side hug. You chuckled and got a strong whiff of weed off of his clothes. Not a lot of people were here at the party, only people from class 77 and 78. Sad, you wanted to see your other close friend Rantaro. But no biggie, you could deal with it.

You got out of Yasuhiro's grasp and made it into the kitchen, seeing Teruteru making some soup.

"Hey there pea brain!" You said to him. He turned around and sent a smile, yes he was pervy at times, but he can be nice when he wants to.

"Oh! Y/N! I didn't know you'd be here! I don't see you as a party person" He said, continuing to stir the soup and add little ingredients.

"Yeah, Ibuki made me come" You sighed.

"Oh well it's fine. Can you grab that salt right there?" He asked pointing to two different salt containers, they looked identical, so you just took a random one and gave it to him. "Thanks!" He put the salt into the soup and stirred it around.

"Wow! That smells really good!" You said.

"Yeah, being the Ultimate Chef has its perks" He chuckled and poured some in a huge punch bowl. "Ok, Y/N, can you tell everyone that my Se- I mean soup is ready?" He said, but something felt off about when he said soup, it sounded like he was going to say something else but you don't know what.

"Ok!" You said with out hesitation and walked to the living room where everyone was. "Everyone!! Soup's ready!" You yelled and everyone turned to you and cheered.

"I'm starving!" Akane yelled, pushing passed me and slurping half the bowl. "Omg! I need more!" She grabbed the pot on the stove but Teruteru stopped her.

"No! Um, other people might want it!" He chuckled. "Y/N! Souda! Wanna try it?" He asked holding up two small bowls of his soup. Souda walked up next to me and nodded.

"Sure!" He said.

"Yeah!" Both of you grabbed the soup and chugged it, and you felt a weird feeling, but you ignored it. "Wow! That's really good!" You thanked Teruteru for the yummy meal and went to play video games in Ibuki's room with Kazuichi.

~15 minutes later~

(Your POV)

All of a sudden, I started to get a bit hot, and my body, more importantly my breasts, became really sensitive to the touch. And I had the odd urge to throw my body on top of Kazuichi and to tell him naughty things for him to do to me.

"Kaz~" I moaned out, crawling to him. "Can you help me unzip my dress? I'm a bit hot~" I turned my back to him and pointed at my dress zipper and I felt Kazuichi's body get hotter

(Kazuichi's POV)

I felt so hot, but all I have been doing is playing videogames with Y/N.

My body became really sensitive and sweaty, and I really wanted to just rip Y/N's dress off of her body and fuck her senseless.

All of a sudden, she crawled to me on her hands and knees with little moans here and there.

"Kaz~" She moaned turning her back to me, and pointed at her dress zipper. "Can you help me unzip my dress? I'm a bit hot~" I moved my hand to her zipper and moved it down, her breasts popped out of her tight dress, and I couldn't stop myself, it's like I want even my normal self. I hopped on top of her, her back against my chest. "Kaaaaz~" She moaned. Her moans sounded so beautiful, and that just gave me more reason to make her not walk for days.

"Yes my princess?" I asked.

"Mmmm~" She hummed. "Can we stay like this forever?"

"Anything for you princess~"

~Legit almost 2 minutes later~

(2nd POV)

You were picked up by Souda, both of you kissing roughly with moans and spit swapping back and forth between the two of you. Kazuichi placed you down on Ibuki's bed and started to strip himself, due to the fact that you were already fully naked.

Your black dress and black panties laid on the ground about 1 foot away from the bed, and soon, Souda's mechanic jumpsuit soon joined your clothes.

"Kaaaaaz~" You gave him a long, quite, moan. "I need you so baaaaad~" You rubbed your hands against his shoulders as he returned back your completely nude body on the bed. He gave you one last kiss before he slammed himself into you. "Ahh~"

"Are you ok princess?" Kazuichi asked you, caressing your rosy red cheeks.

"Yes! Just- Ahhh~ Keep going!" You moaned, a bit too loud. Kazuichi did as told and started to slowly thrust his member in your very wet and sensitive pussy. You clawed Souda's back as the pleasure overtook your body.

"Princess~ You're so tight!" He slammed into you harder and faster. Your pussy felt like it was burning from all of the pleasure that Kazuichi was giving you in this once in a lifetime chance.

The only sounds in the room right now, was the sounds of skin on skin, you and Souda moaning each other's names, and the Tetris Theme song - the TV was never turned off- .

"S-Souda!" You moaned, your grip tightening around his back, pulling him closer to you.

You've done the dirty with someone else, ehm- ehm- Mondo, and no matter how hard he went and where he hit on your wet walls, you didn't feel like you had to climax this fast.

The knot in both of your stomachs started to become tighter and tighter until...

"Souda! I'm gonna-" Both of your moans interrupted your sentence. Kazuichi's warm and sour liquid filled your hole and so did your own liquids. When Kazuichi pulled out, both of your love juices started to spill out of your womanhood and onto Ibuki's wood floor.

"S- Souda~" You whimpered. "I- I love you"

"I love you too princess, now get ready for another round~"...

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING A SEXY SOUP CHAPTER!! I HAD TO!! IT'S IN MY BLOOD TO BE HORNY AS FUCK!!!

Ok, love y'all!