I wanna die • Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Fem! Reader💔

Words: 980

⚠️ Suicide ⚠️
~~~~~~~~

It was a nice sunny day on the island. Birds were flying by and everyone was at breakfast eating their meals, and Akane probably ate it all already. There was a slight problem however...

There was someone missing, and gladly Ibuki pointed that out.

"Yo, where's the little man?" She asked, taking a bite of her bagel. Hiyoko just snickered and fixed her left pigtail.

"Serves him right! His little 'girlfriend' killed Mahiru!" She huffed and sunk in her seat. "I hope he's dead!" Gundham stood up and smacked the table.

"No matter how bad of a deed that that... Rat, has done, you should NEVER wish the emptiness of death upon someone you filthy demon from the depths of hells flames!" Gundham yelled. Sonia placed her hand on his shoulder and looked at him. He looked back at her and groaned, having their own little conversation through just eye contact.

Sonia and Gundham had always been inseparable. When you found one somewhere, the other would be close by.

"Ya know Y/N" Akane said with a mouth full. "You and baby gansta have always been close, why don't you check up on him?" She stuffed more bread and chugged down milk like it was nothing. You nodded and itched your forehead.

"Yeah! I'll check up on him" You agreed and grabbed a bread roll or two for Fuyuhiko to eat. You waved all the survivors goodbye and went down the stairs and to Fuyuhiko's cottage. Some sand was picked up from the beach and swept across the ground and on your ankles.

While walking, you were thinking of the things he might be doing:

- Sleeping
- Crying
- Reading

That was basically the whole list. Ever since Peko's execution, Fuyuhiko was devastated, barley even came out of his room. When he did, he used the bathroom, and that's about it. You brought him food every day, because he never came out to get any.

You finally reached his cottage, not hearing a sound, so you knocked. No answer.

"Fuyuhiko! I brought to bread rolls!" Still no answer. "Hey, bud?" You asked, still getting a silent response from the other side of the door. "Hey, I know they're no Fried Dough cookies, but you can't always have cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner"

~Fuyuhiko's POV~

I'm finally gonna do it. Today is the day. To be away from everyone, I'm only gonna burden them anyways. I'm gonna be with Peko again, we are gonna be back together.

The knife that had been harming me for days was back in my hand, but instead of my wrist, it was at my throat. Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door.

"Fuyuhiko! I brought you bread rolls!" The kind voice chimed. It was Y/N, the only reason I have to live now. She brought me food everyday, and water of course. She talked to me through the door while I cried. She even sang me lullabys when I couldn't sleep. But she was no Peko. "Hey bud?" She asked. But I knew I couldn't respond, I have to do this, to end the pain. It hurt too much, I can't stand it anymore. Hearing her voice one last time would be nice though, but I'm not keeping this knife off my throat. "Hey, I know they're no Fried Dough cookies, but you can't always have cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner"

Salty tears started to drip down my rosy red cheeks. I didn't even notice for a while. The tears just kept on going, and going, and going, all my life draining out in those tears. My happiness, my hope, my emotions, my love for Peko, my everything.

I'm so sorry, Y/N, but I have to do what I have to do. The knife gripped in my hands and I pushed the knife through my throat.

All I saw was black. Nothing. I felt numb. All this work, and I still feel so despair filled?

Then, a bright white light was placed in view, along with a black silloette of a woman.

"P-Peko?" I asked. But I didn't ask it. I didn't do anything beyond this point. It was just my natural instinct talking.

"Young... Young Master?" The monotone voice responded. The figure walked closer to me. No, no, it wasn't just a figure, it was Peko.

"Peko!" I yelled and ran to her. Tears were streaming down my face as my body slammed into hers.

"Young Master!" She smiled.

When our hug was over, I turned my attention to the white light. She then took my hand and smiled.

"Let's make a life together" Peko kissed the back of my hand. "In our own little world"

~2nd POV~

"Come on Fuyuhiko, stop messing around!" You yelled, danging on the door. Your hand touched the handle, and to no surprise, it was locked. "Come on!" You dropped the place of roles onto the ground, not even caring anymore. "Baby Gansta!! You hate it when I call you that! You have to say something!!" You yelled, on the edge of crying. "Fuyuhiko! Stop fucking around and answer me!"

This is when your instincts got into play. Your fist punched through the door. You didn't even care that you broke two, possibly three fingers in the process, as long as you stopped him and his actions.

"Come on!" Your hand that was through the door, reached to the lock and unlocked it. "Yes!" You cheered. But then you remembered that you had to see him.

The bread rolls were carried across the floor as you broke into Fuyuhiko's cottage, getting them all covered in dirt and germs.

You brought your hand out of the door and opened the door normally.

And the sight you saw? Let's say you couldn't help but scream...