Pure Luck or Destiny? • Yasuhiro Hagakure

Yasuhiro Hagakure x Fem! Reader☁️

Words: 1622

I wrote this for oumaphobiaa, I hope you like this!! I know we don't know each other, but you liked the fact that Hiro was in this book, so...

Let's be friends!!!

~~~~~~~~

Y/N L/N just got out of class, well, school for that matter. It was the last day and the weight of the paperwork was lifted up off her shoulders and into the abyss of the past. Her shoes scuffed against the concrete, kicking pebbles here and there, probably getting a few in other peoples shoes. Her eyes were looking at the ground, all sad and worried.

It might've been the last day of school, but some sort of stress or... What was the feeling... Depression? Still lingered in her body, and she didn't know how to get it out. She can't just listen to Taylor Swift and just 'Shake It Off', it was a much more intense feeling than something that you can easily brush off your shoulder.

You see here, Y/N L/N, is lonely, lonely to the point where she depends of fictional characters to keep her happy when in depressive episodes. Or to the point where if her best friend commits suicide, she might as well do it because of how lonely she'll probably be without them. (Basically me).

"Fortunes!!" A man yelled from a block ahead of her. Her head looked up in a flash, finally having some hope. "Fortunes here! Only ¥10,000!"

¥10,000? I may have some saved up cash from the job I did at the library since I was just a freshman.

Her fingers immediately dug into he purse, praying and hoping that she'd have enough money. She had almost had enough, but was one yen short.

"I may have a Yen coin in here somewhere" She mumbled, her chin poking into her shoulder as she began to concentrate. But lady luck was not on her side. "Damn it!" She groaned. She sadly stuffed the money back into her purse. Her feet continued to shuffle against the sidewalk, but louder and more rougher noises. The man watched her walk by, and sighed.

She probably didn't have enough money... Well, that's ok, I can ask her to pay me little by little each month. I understand the pain of being broke.

"H-Hey!" The man called out to Y/N. But she didn't answer. "Lady! Hey!" Apparently that got Y/N's attention. Her head whipped around to look at who was calling her. It was the fortune man.

His hair was a chocolatey brown color and was all over the place like he just came from a science lab. A stubble was sprinkled on his chin, same with a few freckles on his nose and cheeks, but they were pretty hard to see. His skin looked nice and smooth, and even shined in the sunlight a bit. Y/N then looked at his clothes. His clothes contrast with his face and his skin, he looked like he just found those clothes from a dumpster, or very very old hand-me-downs.

"You!" The fortune man pointed right at the E/C girl. "Come on in!" He waved, a dashing smile swiped across his face. He looked quite charming, so how could she say no, she had no one else to turn to. Y/N sighed, her heart started to race.

So many thing could go wrong... Too many things!!

Instead of her ignoring the man, her feet wiggled around in her worn down 3 year old shoes. Apparently her feet and her mind were thinking two different things here. She started to walk without warning, and eventually ended up in the man's fortune room. The smell of lavender candles itched her nose and the feeling of warmth made her feel like this was destiny, to be here, to not have enough money to go get a fortune. But it wasn't, it was just pure luck.