Where are your clothes? • Makoto Naegi

Makoto Naegi x Reader 🌶️

Words: 299 (sorry, this is a bit short, I was tired)

Warnings: Um, lime HELLOO!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You hugged your towel tight to your chest as you left the girls sauna. Your back had been bothering you lately and Togami requested that you go in the sauna. You of course agreed and went to the sauna. The door slowly opened from behind you, which startled you. Your arms raised from instinct and your towel dropped.

"Ahh!" You shreiked and bent down for the towel. Quickly, you wrapped the towel back around you and turned around. Naegi stood at least 10 feet infront of you, he had a towel in hand. "Naegi! Oh! I'm so sorry I-"

"I-It's fine Y-Y/N" He looked at your towel covered figure. You were still wet from all the sweat you had made in the sauna. All of a sudden, Naegi felt a slight tightness in his pants. "I- Uh... I just wanted to relax for a bit, and forget this whole, killing situation" He said.

"Yeah, Yeah, I understand" You sighed and looked to the ground. But when you went to look back up, Naegi's "little friend" was propped up. "O-Oh, Naegi" You said pointing to his groin area.

"W-What is it?" He followed to where your finger was pointing to and also saw. He immediately covered it up with his hands. "I'M SO SORRY!!" He yelled franticly.

"No no, Naegi it's fine" You walked up to him and placed your hand on his shoulder, while with the other hand, you held the towel up. "Want me to help?" His eyes widened.

"I mean- well, only of you want to...."