Taken advantage of (AU) • Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu

Gang leader! Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x reader 💔☁️
Words: 895

Warning: This contains lots of sad theme and a bit of rape, plus, Y/N is 20 or 21, while Baby gansta is the same age as the reader in this chapter

~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on" The main leader of the group pinned her arms against a wall with one hand and with the other, it made its way down her grey shirt and onto her black yoga pants. "Let's have a little fun" His long finger traced up and down her clothed womanhood.

Y/N trembled with fear and her knees knocked together slightly. She has never been in this situation before, and she hopes she'll never be in one like this again.

"I already told you" She whined out. "No!" She cried. The college boys just chuckled, and the leader smirked and started to rub his finger more faster and harder, making the silky fabric hot. She moaned from the friction and heat, and that caught the attention of all the guys in the alley.

"Mmm, so you like it?" The leader grunted and smacked his hand against her area. Y/N shook her head no and tried to get her arms out of his grasp.

"Get off of me!" She yelled, and she was very, very lucky that a certain Yakuza leader heard from across the street.

"Did you hear that?" The leader asked his gang. The members nodded and ran to the noise, finding out it was a girl, in her 20's, in need of help. Y/N looked over to the short gang leader, her E/C eyes were begging for freedom.

"Help me" She mouthed to the boy.

"Hey!" The Yakuza yelled at the college boys. The main college student looked over and smiled, but not one of those welcoming smiles, it was one of those, ' I'm gonna kill you ' smiles. The college boy let go of the girl, but motioned to his friends to hold her so she wouldn't escape.

"Listen, you can have your turn with her later, but right now she's mine" The college boy growled at the way shorter blonde haired boy.

"Oh, oh we aren't worried about that Jack" The Gang leader twirled his sunglasses in his hands while smirking. The frat boy widened his eyes in fear and took a couple steps back.

"H- How D- Do- Wha-" The fuck boy stuttered. The Yakuza laughed and shook his head.

"Wondering how I know your name huh? Well, it's quite simple actually, we are a gang and as bad as that might sound, we are feminists, and we respect women and don't treat them like some sort of toy you can just pass around, so we are very famous in the town for "taking care" of guys like you, ya know what I'm sayin?" The short gang leader walked up to the college boy with his hands behind his back. "And we've got a handful, you know what, not a handful, more than a thousand complaints about you from different girls, sometimes the same one, the girls describe you and we have an artist draw them out and.. Dan give me the drawings please" The short boy asked his gang member. The gang member, whose name was Dan apparently, took out a thick stack of papers from his satchel and handed it to the Yazuka. The blonde grabbed the papers with gratitude.

"Here you go Mr. Kuzuryuu" Dan bowed. Kuzuryuu nodded and turned back to Jack.

"And the drawings" He lifted up the drawings, having the scetched side face Jack. "All"

One paper fell.

"Look"

Another one fell.

"Just"

And another.

"Like"

Two papers fell down.

"You"

Kuzuryuu dropped the entire stack of papers to the ground then swiftly kicked Jack in the balls. Kuzuryuu took out his tranquilizer and shot Jack and the other 3 boys with him. Y/N stood there, in tears, from the tramatic scene. The girl looked up at Kuzuryuu and rushed to him and gave him a hug.

"Thank you so much, you are my savior" She cried into his chest. Kuzuryuu was shocked at first but slowly melted into the girls grasp.

It felt so natural, to both of them. And for both of them to be in their 20's and shorter than a middle schoolers just made the hug better, as Kuzuryuu was 5'2" and Y/N was only 5'1". Kuzuryuu smiled, it's the first time he's smiled for real in months.

"Want me to walk you home?" Kuzuryuu asked. The girl winced and shook her head.

"Any where but there, my father wouldn't believe my story and he'd just beat me for "lying" to him" She mumbled into his chest.

"I'll let you stay in my place, and I promise I won't hurt you, alright?" Kuzuryuu lifted the girls head up and gave her a warm smile. She smiled back and nodded. "Alright, welcome to the Yakuza family"...

A/N: I know girls and boys have been raped and taken advantage of before, so I tried to make this as real as possible so it could feel like Fuyuhiko actually saved you, and I'm every sorry if it hit too close to home