One Final Try? • Leon Kuwata

Leon Kuwata x Male! Tsundere! Reader ☁️

Words:

~~~~

You and your bestest friend in the whole world, Aoi, had just left your class and headed off to lunch.

"Sooo tell me about that boy you like Y/N" She teased, poking your rainbow pin on your oversized hoodie.

"It's, ugh... It's stupid, I ain't gonna tell ya" You turned at your lockers that were somehow next to each other and got the things for after lunch and your bento boxes.

A ding came from your phone so you checked it out.

Simp

Heyyy Y/N;)
Wanna sit with me at lunch?

"Ugh, it's Kuwata again" You groaned and slammed your locker shut.

"Aww, come on give him a shot! He's been trying for years ya know! And... He might be that mystery crush you haven't told me about yet" She bumped into you with her shoulder, teasing you once more. The normal red color went to your face each time Kuwata or your "mystery crush" was mentioned. Aoi gasped. "YOU LIKE KUWA-" Your hand covered her mouth, trying to shut her up.

Gonta and Korekiyo looked your way as they walked past your yelling best friend then went back to their conversation about the museum they work at.

"Shhhhhh! Aoi!" You whisper yelled. You gave her a stern look, your cheeks still burning up from embarrassment. You took your hands off her mouth and put your lips into a line, waiting for Aoi to try and yell at you again.

"You like Kuwata!" She whisper shouted back with a small smile across her face.

"Fine fine. I like Leon" You sighed and turned around, ready to head back to the cafeteria, but you collided into someone.

"Who likes me now?" The voice was all to firmilair.

"L-Leon?!" You sternly exclaimed. "What! You didn't hear anything! Got that!" Leon just smirked and leaned close to your ear.

"You, me, coffee shop, after school. Meet me at the flagpole" He smiled and gave your cheek a kiss as he leaned away. "See ya then" He winked and walked off, meeting up with his friends Rantaro and Mondo.

Your face was brighter than before, probably as bright as Peko's eyes.

"Wow! Someone's got a date!" Aoi nudged into you and smiled.

"Ugh, can we please just go to lunch" You mumbled.

"Ok, Mr. 'Future Kuwata' " Aoi commented. She received a slap to the face by your science folder. "Ow!!"

A date with the popular guy.

I never even knew he was interested in me, I just thought he was flirting with me for fun.

But an actual date? Wow!