A crib • Kaito Momota

Surviver! Kaito Momota x Surviver! Reader🍋

Words: 1708

~~~~~~~~

It has been a stressful month for you, one of the only people that where supportive of what you did, Ryoma Hoshi, was killed and brought you down into a deep depression, but Kaito has been keeping you out of it with weekly cuddles and motivational quotes.

You stopped your stretches and got changed into your normal clothes. You wanted to visit Ryoma. While slipping on your shirt, your mind flipped to the last day you saw Ryoma, he seemed so happy to be around you, but Kirumi had to go and ruin it all, what a bitch. You changed into your sweatpants and headed out the door to the Tennis Players talent room.

When you reached his door, your hand rummaged through your pocket to find Ryoma's room key. You eventually found it among all of the candy wrappers and unused tissues. You unlocked the door and turned on the light.

The old Tennis room was dusty and wreaked of blood and a dead body. And a casket was placed right in the middle, having some fade to its color. A little tombstone was leaning against it.

Ryoma Hoshi

July 1st, 2056 - April 26th, 2074

A loving cat owner and best friend

"Hey," A voice said from behind you. You didn't dare to turn around, you were just too sad.

"Hey," You responded to the unknown person, but by their voice, you guessed they were Kaito.

"You um, should give your mind a break, I get it, Ryoma was your friend, but you can't change anything about his death, I'm so sorry Y/N" Kaito placed his hand on your shoulder and made you face him. "If you want, we can cuddle again, if it'll make you feel better?" He gave you his charming smile. His eyes were so deep, you could get lost in them, a galaxy of purple nothingness.

"Sure, why not" You smiled. "Just, let me say goodbye" Kaito nodded and left the room. You turned back to the casket and grazed your hands over it, clearing the dust and seeing it's true color.

"Old friend" You whispered. "I know you can hear me, wherever you are, but, I'll see you soon, I hope" You pushed your hand off the box that held your short friend. With as much courage as you could, after locking the door you dropped the keys in the room, then closed the door to tennis.

"You ready?" Kaito said, he was leaning against the wall, looking as cool as he normally did. You nodded and he lead you to his talent area. As soon as he opened the door, all you saw was planet sculptures and paintings of stars and galaxies, totally different from your talent room. There was a small door in the back, like it went to something private of his, you didn't want to invade his privacy, but you were under his watch so it was ok.

"Welcome to my hidden room" He opened the door, revealing a comfortable king sized bed and a small baby crib at the end. Over the crib was a star and moon mobile, you had wondered why he had that with him, he had no kids.

"What's the crib for?" You asked. He walked over to the bed, not responding. He patted a spot next to you so you could sit. You obeyed and sat next to him.

"Listen, I've never told anyone this, not even my bestest of friends, but" His own sigh stopped his sentence. "Ever since I turned 16, I've been wanting a baby to hold, my own child, my own little astronaut to cuddle and laugh with, and, I've been thinking, since only two people are going to survive, I wanted to try and have a child with someone here" He closed his eyes. "Can-" He stopped and looked up at you. "Can you be that someone? Please? Even if I don't make it, I at least want to kno-"