(AU) Cancer • Byakuya Togami

Sick! Byakuya Togami x Wife! Reader💔

Words: 1508

~~~~~~~~

You ran alongside the emergency bed that the doctors were pulling to a room, Togami had passed out earlier and now was being pushed into a room. But one of the doctors stopped you from entering and the bed rolled into the room with out you.

"We advise you to stay away from your husband until we know what the problem is" The head doctor said to you before you could enter the room.

"Please! Let me see him!" You tried to push passed the doctor but he just pushed you back.

"Mrs. Togami please stay away until we can tell you to enter!" He yelled. The doctor took a sharp inhale and pointed to  the waiting room down the hall. "Please go to the waiting room till further notice" You sadly nodded and started to walk down the hall.

"Y/N?" A shy and timid voice asked from behind you, you could recognize that voice from anywhere. You turned your head to see the purple haired nurse that used to go to highschool with you.

"Mikan?" You asked.

"Wha- What are you doing here in the ER?" She asked.

"Oh, um, my husband fainted and I couldn't wake him up for a while so I called 911" You sighed. Mikan let out a sad sigh.

"I'll show you to the waiting room" She said walking with you down the hall.

In Highschool, you were in class 78 of Hopes Peak High, but you knew lots of people from class 77 and tended to hang out with them more.

As you walked into the waiting room you saw a silver haired girl with a pregnant looking belly, and a shorter blonde right next to her. The girl was breathing heavily and the boy was trying to calm her down.

"Please!" The boy yelled out to the receptionist. "Please! My wife is about to give birth!" He pleaded at the woman behind the desk. But the girl behind the desk just smacked her gum with her teeth and typed in he keyboard.

"There's no rooms sorry" The receptionist sighed very lazily, she was obviously lying.

"Fuyu, help please!" The silver haired girl groaned and gripped onto her husbands shoulder.

Wait, was that Fuyuhiko and Peko?

"Ah!" Mikan yelped and ran to the couple. "There is a room! I'll show you to it!" The receptionist groaned and rolled her eyes, smacking her gum some more. Mikan escorted the couple down the nursery wing and left you all alone in the waiting room, all. night. long.

You waited for the doctor for hours, it was now 1:10 in the morning and you've been waiting for around 14 hours for approval to enter your husband's room. Fuyuhiko waited along with you Peko just had to recover a bit.

"So, what are you here for Y/N? You've been here for over 12 hours" Fuyuhiko asked you, very lazily. He has just woken up from a nap, which took up 3 chairs.

"My husband passed out and-"

"Mrs. Togami, your husband would like to see you now" The doctor from earlier said. So you stood up and started to walk to the  Fuyuhiko's eyes lit up in shock, like he was surprised of who you were married to.

"You're- You're a Togami?" Fuyuhiko asked, his voice going an octave higher.

"Come on Y/N we must not delay" The doctor pushed you down the hall, leaving Fuyuhiko to be unanswered.

~~~~

When you walked into Togami's room, it had the immediate feeling of bad news and worst of all,