[MM] Cuddles (Han x Leon)

"Hyung, how long does it take you to write a song and fully produce it to your liking?" Han was supposed to go home directly after the 3Racha session but his feet brought him to Leon's studio. Luckily the older boy also had a very comfortable couch, good enough to sleep in.

"I think it's up to the topic I choose to write on and how brave I am to write about it

"I think it's up to the topic I choose to write on and how brave I am to write about it. But most days, I lyric write at least 5 drafts and compose two? Then I just allow a whole day dedicated to producing at least 10 songs." The older boy was still focused on his screen but he paid most of his attention to the younger boy. He wasn't used to Han hanging out but he loved the presence he brought with him. It made him somewhat braver to write things he thinks he was holding back a few days ago. "I think it's cool how quick and how relatable you write songs, Hannie."

The younger boy faked bowed even in his slouched form. "Oh thank you thank you kind sir." that made a chuckle leave Leon's lips and Han loved it. He was the reason for Leon's chuckle but he did not understand why it mattered so much to him. "I think watching Chan hyung and Changbin hyung brought me to also find my pace in writing and where I am most comfortable writing in." The younger boy stood up from his position on the couch and sat beside Leon. He looked at what his hyung was doing and was perplexed but amazed with what he saw. Yes, he saw Leon produce tracks, write lyrics, and all but he rarely saw Leon direct. So to see him have notes open and have a video editing software open was refreshing. "What are you doing hyung?"

The man took down note of his comment at a specific timestamp before answering the younger. He gave a small but charming smile to the younger before explaining. "There's this film that needs my final critiques so that they can hopefully give it to me and the other people involved next week for final approval. I don't want to keep them waiting and even though the deadline is still in three days, I really want to finish it. Also so I can focus on helping Stray Kids as much as I can."

The younger boy smiled at the words Leon said. This man's work ethic was unparalleled in his own way. Just like how Chan had his own and the other members did too. The younger decided to stay quiet and watch his hyung work a bit more. Even he didn't notice the time pass, only when Leon clicked the sent button and closed the software did his eyes tear away from teh screen.

 Even he didn't notice the time pass, only when Leon clicked the sent button and closed the software did his eyes tear away from teh screen