I Wish You The Best

Leon wrote a million songs for him. All so raw and fitting, but only heard by a few ears. It is because he made this song for him only. Not for anyone else. Maybe that's what made him cry as he wrote this song. The last song for him. But compared to the other songs, this was to be released. Together with their repackage album.

He needed the world to hear it. He needed people to testify that in this song, they knew he loved. He loved someone so much and it hurt because it's not meant to be in the past tense. Yet all the present tenses had to be erased and edited because not even he knew it was still lingering. Even he did not know that he still felt the same. But maybe through this song, he'd feel it. He'd feel the pain in goodbye.

At first, he was only supposed to release it on SKZ Player. But when JYP-nim heard it, even the CEO said it deserved to be testified by the whole world. What perfect moment but the repackage album? His demo was great and just needed a few tweaks. But he requested that it be sung by the group. Because he knew if he performed this alone, he'd break and the world would know all his secrets. And an idol like him couldn't afford that. Neither does he

So when the album dropped at 6 pm in Korea, he knew he'd have to prepare. The other boys already hinted at the other songs. But when STAYs saw "I Wish You The Best," produced by Leon. The world was quite shocked. As if they were going through the side effects of combustion. But they all listened to it and their hearts broke at the same time. 

Sure the other boys were also part of the song and they were doing a fantastic job. But it hit different knowing that Leon was the one who wrote this. Even though STAYs were unsure on who it was about, it was heard through Leon's voice that it was about someone. Someone who meant dear to him. But they didn't know how dear it was. 

Most cried at certain lyrics and were wondering if this had an M/V. But it was confirmed to have a little something, as Leon mentioned in a video live. He had spoiled something but everybody let it pass. "I'm filming and directing something special. I wish you guys would see it and like it." It turned out he was hinting towards something for the album.

"I wish you the best

That the stars may align your way

I give you too my sun as you keep your moon

Because I sincerely wish you the best." 

People still haven't gotten a sure meaning on this. But all they can do now is wait. As the world is for Stray Kids.

---

Hello! So there would be a continuation for this. An M/V with a few more lyrics of mine revealed. I really wanted to do a chapter for Han and Felix as well as their birthdays. But...I've been swamped guys. I feel so disappointed in myself even though I get good results. But this is my only release yet sometimes my hands are tied too. So for now, I would just like to say Happy Happy Birthday to these two members. They made me stay in Stray Kids as any other member does. I hope they realize that they are shining by being the way they are. Because they keep my life still have hope. That's all for now but (spoiler about this) I'm planning on writing appreciation chapters by Leon to each of his members. One chapter per member. But maybe those would be released next week as I only want to release the best for you guys! Okay enjoy :)) please vote, add, follow and message. Feel free to call me Aid if you want. (Using Leon might confuse everyone hehe) Bye!

Added: Hello guys so please forgive me for the slow updates for the next two weeks. It's mid terms season and everything has been happening at the same time. I barely sleep and all I want to do is just sit down and write. Because that's what I love doing. But I happen to have commitments as a student and as I do take some extra curricular to. Please forgive me, once everything has allowed me to breathe I will start writing. Since I am in love with that too - Aid <33 (feel free to message whatever, whether just a hi or something serious I will be here in ways I could)

 Since I am in love with that too - Aid <33 (feel free to message whatever, whether just a hi or something serious I will be here in ways I could)