[Kingdom: Legendary War] Revive The Love Where Our Skill Takes Core

They were moving forward to the next stage of the competition. One with a theme unlike the other, unrestrained and to be written based on character. A theme that would not suffice for one performance, and rightfully so did the channel go into terms of its execution. Yet, before any of them could take a step, they had to recall where they stand and how numbers come into play once again.

Words were powerful in the sense that you could control how to phrase them. Cruelty could be an objective or taunt when a jab was felt by a mere sentence. Or sometimes, it can be the antidote to the silence of doubts and nerves. No matter, Leon would not hold it against anyone, especially not the host on how the script phrased their dive on the ranks. What did it matter, anyway? It was a sentence to set them off, but idols were trained to take these words. To take the hate, take compliments, and at the same time give statements. So if the script would anger and make others lash, it would be the fans and the viewers who'd avenge. And this is how Leon knew the entertainment industry worked. That's why idols were trained to thank their fans because, in a sense, they were the best safety net you could have. "1st place with 8 495.070 points, is Stray Kids!" If it were up to him, he'd show his gratitude while sitting. His smile itself that hindered no shadows to his smile could attest to everything. But, he won't complain anymore as he was dragged to stand by Felix. If it meant that STAYs knew his immense love for the actions they did to attain Stray Kids' rank, he'll do all the moves he can. Also, his standing made it easier for the group to hug, and who was he to deny such affection? "Of the four evaluations, Stray Kids have excelled at the global evaluation." There were so many thanks given. In words, smiles to the camera, shock present but happiness drumming, this all might've drowned his own show of gratitude candidly. Luckily, the microphone was able to catch what he said and the editors made the effort to write the words on the screen as they focused on his smile. "STAY, you worked hard so we'll work harder. We're a team together with you truly, thank you."

It might be something so minuscule in everything that was happening

It might be something so minuscule in everything that was happening. But if one were to focus on Leon, they'd notice that even if he sat by the official dance line, his clothes didn't match theirs. His clothes of ivory were nearer in custom and style to 3racha, and that was one thing that gave him away. Gave away that he might not be performing in the unit everyone expects him to be. But what could this be of help though, because no one knew what Stray Kids wore since they entered so early in their dressing rooms? A wise move, and one that kept the surprise. Although anyone would've missed that detail, so no one has to fret for not focusing on it. After all, the competition was starting, and it was starting legendary.

"Let's begin round 3, No Limit."

They were not informed beforehand of the specific mechanics of part 1. The theme enabled tricks to seep in criteria, and who is most qualified to analyze with all the no bound space? "There's no online streaming for expert evaluation." There were names that deserved their utmost respect. To those who survived, and thrived in this idol world whether as idols themselves, as a choreographer, as producers, etc. In his heart, the little parts were trying to tighten and dig his own grave, but he tried his best to breathe through it. They were here to evaluate justly, and they accepted the invitation because they too were anticipating all these teams. It may be a reason to put all anxiety on, but it is also the reason why they must grit their teeth and do their best. "Wait. It suddenly became too serious." Han's words were a simple reaction but one that could generalize the thought processes of many performers. The next judges were juniors of theirs, people Leon prayed the world wouldn't hate on. Yes, in one aspect their experience might not be as long as those who were about to stand on stage. But, who gave anyone the right to demean them? Demeaning juniors were like demeaning fans who voted, and yes, the background wasn't the ideal one to be called a judge. But it was still someone who saw the performance live. And in fact, people who were craving to be a star in a world whose intentions lie in a dark night sky. 'Please, do not demean and send hate to our juniors. They too don't deserve this. Unfair competition many may say, and perhaps there will always be weights prepared on a scale. But, they are human and do not deserve words that make Tartarus clean.' "Why did you tell us now?" In all honesty, though, Leon has no need to speak since Han is doing a good job giving context to most feelings.