[MM] Stay in my Reach (Felix x Leon)

It was a light day, which was hard to come across during the comeback season. So the members took advantage of this and did what they wanted. It left Leon and Felix in the house as the others had outside activities. Ideally, Felix wanted to lock himself alone in the room and just play for hours and hours. But his heart was yearning for company.

It was yearning for company yet he couldn't understand why he denied Chan's invite to eat out with him and Jeongin. He couldn't understand why he didn't ask Han if he could join in with him and Changbin. Why did he yearn for company yet deny all the opportunities he was given today?

So when he went out after his shower, he sought out someone. He knew that most of the boys left and he wasn't sure who was with him really but he went out to look for that person. He took a peek in each and every room but his own and it only made him sad as all those beds were empty. But to his surprise when he entered his room, Leon was there just playing the guitar. The older boy had his eyes closed as he strummed random chords that brought out a simple melody. A melody often heard but why did Felix feel his heart beating so loudly. Why did seeing Leon make him so relieved?

"Felix, why didn't you just come in?" His voice that was even in sync with the melody he played made Felix break from silence yet not from the trance Leon had on him. The older one laughed and it made Felix move to his own bed. He sat across from Leon whose mouth held a smile. A smile Felix hoped was because of him. But why? He didn't want to understand but he did. It didn't make him panic, angry, or anything negative really. But rather it made him a bit more hopeful.

Why though?

"Hyung do you want to play with me?" Felix didn't know where that came from. He didn't even know he wanted to play. The older one denied him though and it almost made his hopefulness disappear if the older didn't say anything. "You know I'm no good there, Lix. But I would love to watch you play, you always amaze me." That made Felix's cheeks redden and caused him to look away but the older boy's laugh caught him off guard. The older leaned towards the boy and patted Felix's cheeks which made it redder if possible.

 The older leaned towards the boy and patted Felix's cheeks which made it redder if possible

"Lix you're just so cute. Come on just accept my compliment," the younger released a sigh and nodded to what the older said. He didn't want to speak afraid that his words might come out. The boy prepared all his gaming stuff and at the corner of his eye, he saw Leon just waiting for him and making a few melodies out. "Hyung are you making a song?"

The older boy shrugged at his words. "Not exclusively but sometimes random melodies just come out you know? I guess being around you guys just makes me want to write songs about you guys." Even though Leon had said it in a collective sense, Felix felt his heart bracing for the impact. He felt his heartbeat to everything Leon was saying. He heard his heart begging to hear a song. "Have you made a song about me Hyung?"

Oh dear heavens, his questions were embarrassing. He thought he'd have to tell Leon to cross out what he said but Leon nodded. "I made songs about you already, others are even meant for you just exclusively. I just never had time to just let you hear them." Felix already finished setting all his gaming stuff but he couldn't look up as his eyes might be seen as hearts.