A Change

ROSÉ POV

I walked into the mansion my heels clicking the marble floor. I came here to grab something. As soon as I was about to take a left to go upstairs I halt on my steps when I saw Jungkook and Taehyung grabbing each other collars shooting daggers at each other.

It seemed something severe and what are they doing in the middle of the hall. I decided to keep it low and eavesdrop on what was going on. Then I heard someone scoff so I decided to start eavesdropping hiding behind the wall.

"Girlfriend? Are you treating her as your girlfriend? YOUR TREATING HER LIKE AN ANIMAL, JERK! SHE HAS NEVER LIKED A PSYCHOPATH LIKE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Someone yelled and by hearing his deep voice I assume it's Taehyung's. And yes, it was Taehyung's.

I witnessed Taehyung and Jungkook exchanging burning glares as both of them seemed to be bruised looking at the corner of their lips and their jaws. 

What happened here? Are they talking about Lisa? Is Taehyung on Lisa's side? That's...new and shocking! But I shouldn't assume he is, yet!

"That's none of your concern, Kim Taehyung! WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE?! Or wait...don't tell me you just want to sleep with her so that's why you're talking bullshits now!" My eyes widen. Yes, what Jungkook said might be true too but...wait this is all confusing! 

I saw how Taehyung threw his fist on Jungkook but he easily dodged him but my eyes widen when I saw what Jungkook took out from his back pocket. 

A GUN?!

I covered my mouth in shock.

 I went back to looking at the both of them. I suddenly heard a girl's scream. 

"STOP!!!" 

I looked at where the source of the voice came from and it was Lisa's. My heart clenched seeing her weak form. 

Torn out old dress, messy hair, bloody lips, marks on her wrists and on her collarbone area, and more! 

She weakly walked down the staircase and shielded Taehyung protecting him. That's when the others started running towards them coming from various directions and thank goodness no one came from my direction or they would have seen me.

As all of them saw the gun in Jungkook's hands their eyes widen wide as saucers. 

"Just fight and kill yourselves already!" I mumbled under my breath coz I wouldn't even complain if Jungkook shot Taehyung, then the members shooting Jungkook. It will fucked up, Ok I have to stop!

I saw how Namjoon took huge steps and snatching the gun from his hand.

"WHAT THE FUVK, JUNGKOOK?!"  Yoongi yelled bewildered by the scene he just witnessed. 

Then, I heard Jungkook shouting in anger, "He fucking touched her! Why does he even care about her-Wait! You have Jennie don't you?" 

Wait, Jennie? Does he have an interest in Jennie? Oh no! First, Lisa and now Jennie?! I got to act up fast!

"What are you blabbering, Jungkook? Are you on high?" Jin asked totally annoyed and not understanding why he was doing all these.

"No! What are you saying?! What does she have to do with this?!"  Taehyung asked annoyed.

"Don't lie to me, Kim! Then, why were you in my room?!  Huh?! Tell the truth-" Taehyung cut him off with the statement that might end his whole life!

"I was concerned! Why? Scared she will leave you and come to me?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face.

Not surprised.