Betrayed

LISA POV

I sat on the bed frustratedly while ruffling my hair making me look like a mess! Sehun had one job! He could have come here but he didn't! He was the only proof but he messed it up! 

I looked under the bed where I hid my earpiece. Once I found the earpiece I placed it in my ear and turned it on. I immediately started speaking.

"Sehun?! Sehun, what did you do to the video?! Are you ok there? Why aren't you talking?! Say something dammit! I am stuck here and how am I supposed to get out? Everyone thinks I am a psycho now and I am hella worried for Jennie unnie now! I don't know when he is gonna come but please save me-"

"Calm down, baby doll"

I abruptly stopped talking when I heard a replaced voice instead of Sehun's. The voice was husky and deep. And that's when the realization struck into me that it was not Sehun but Jungkook. 

"I am right behind you, doll" I heard him say through the line but I heard it even more clearly as the voice was louder as if he was standing right behind me. 

Before I could turn around I felt a strong force slamming me against the wall making me whimper in pain as my back hurt like hell! My eyes were remained closed as I didn't wanna face him. 

"Look at me" He demanded but I still didn't.  "Look at me, Lisa!" I flinched and opened my eyes only to look at big doe eyes already staring back at me. Does eyes were the one that made everyone fall for him but now I can see the true colors behind those eyes. 

Those eyes were filled with darkness, lust, and full dirty secrets. "W-w-what did you do to S-Sehun?"  I asked stuttering slightly. 

But he slammed his right fist right beside me on the wall. Only one inch then I would have had a broken nose by now. I flinched looked at him with fearful eyes. 

"If any guy's name except mine leaves from this pretty mouth yours get ready to receive the worst punishment!" He said with his voice full of dominance and ominous eyes. 

"And that Sehun guy...he sure is a coward and a gold digger" He chuckled making me confuse. 

"W-what do y-y-you mean?" I asked even though I was scared to hear his answer.

"Oh doll, you're so naive! Your 'prince' took the money that I made a deal with him and he surrendered himself scared for his dead. So, he took the money in exchange for giving us the video. A cop who is working under me edited the whole video making it look like your the mental one here. Great isn't it?" 

I felt the whole world stop for a minute. I trusted Sehun more than anything! How could he?!!

How could he when I started falling for him?

Tears drastically started falling from my eyes.

"That Sehun betrayed you"

I closed my eyes in frustration and he continued. 

"He is a gold digger"

"STOP! HE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT!" I screamed as I covered my ears trying to block everything.

"He is Honey and you can't do anything about it," Jungkook said as he started circling me. 

"Jennie is mentally shaken and is being taken care of by the doctors in the hospital. And the good thing is that she is gonna be spending the rest of her life in the hospital coz...I told them to" Jungkook said as he finally crouched down to my level holding my chin looking at my petrified form.