Report to The Police

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing for the fifth time. I groaned and grab my phone from the nightstand. I swear if it was Sehun pulling his stupid prank I will kill him no matter what! 

Oh, it's not Sehun. It was an unknown number. I was scared to pick it up since I was afraid that it might be a hacker trying to hack down my number but since it was a local number I picked it up and put it near my ear. 

"Who-" Before I could ask who it was someone spoke cutting me. 

"Meet me at Moonland Cafe. Noon Sharp! You can bring your friends if you want and make sure to come it's super important!" The lady's voice spoke everything in 4 seconds and hung up. 

Wait, what?! Who the heck is that? She sounded so important and it seemed like she got the right number. Should I go? Or not? Hm...

__________________________________

I sipped on my Esspresso and looked at Mia and Jennie. They were on their phones surfing their social media. Well, they don't know the purpose of why I brought them here but I told them we could spend some time in this cafe. It's a Sunday, tho. We had nothing to do so I brought them here and at the same time just wanted to see who the mysterious woman was. 

It was 12:10 and I started losing hope of her coming. I think it was a wrong number. I stirred my coffee and suddenly the door of the cafe opened and came in an elegant-looking woman wearing a mask, sunglasses, and a thick scarf around her neck making cover her whole face. 

She looked like a celebrity with all those thick clothes covering her body. But what unexpected happened was she looked around her eyes scanning the whole cafe and her eyes stopped at our table. 

I could tell she sighed in relief behind the mask and she started walking towards our table. She pulled the chair catching Jennie's and Mia's attention. The unknown woman sat down making us frown. 

'Is she the one who called me here?' I asked myself. 

"I am sorry I am late because I had some problems on the way here," She said resting her back on the chair. 

"Sorry, but who are you?" Jennie asked as the woman took off her glasses and her mask. A huge gasp left our mouth. 

"ROSÉ???!!!!"  We gasped as Rosé quickly wore her mask and sunglasses and everyone's head turned to ours. Well, the cafe barely had people in it. There were only 2 to 3 customers in here so they just shrugged it off and went back doing their business. 

"Shh! Quiet! We don't want people staring at us, especially paparazzi!" Rosé said as she sighed. 

"R-Rosé Omg! I love your voice! Can I get an autograph?" Mia asked as she was in awe. Jennie was confused about why the famous singer was sitting with them. 

"I will later but I came here for something very important! Oh, And I see you have brought your friends along too Lisa" Rosé said as she looked at Jennie and Mia with a smile. 

"Wait, you knew about this Lisa?" Jennie asked. 

"Um...someone called me and said to meet them here so I just came here with you guys hehe," Lisa said as she scratched the back of her neck embarrassingly. 

"Aish, you didn't even know who it was," Jennie said as she shook her head disappointed at the fact that her friend was not being careful. 

"They just hung up!" Lisa said with a pout. 

"I am sorry. I will tell you why I did that" Rosé said making them nod. 

"Why did you call us here?" Jennie asked as she scooted near her.