Jisoo's Story 『Part 2』

JISOO POV

It's been two days since her death. The police said she was raped very brutally and was dead for a week when they found her. The rapist was a drunkard and was now sentenced to jail. Oh, how I wish it was a sentence to death. 

Currently, I am in front of my parent's house with Jinyoung. I had puffy eyes. I knocked on our apartment door and someone opened it. It was my dad. He had a sad look on his face and as he saw me he started crying. 

That's when my mum came with puffy eyes and as she saw me she started crying out loud. Both of them looked so bad...

"Jisoo-ah! My daughter! Your sister left you, sweetheart! I am sorry, Jisoo-ah... Please forgive, ma" She said crying loudly while hugging me tightly. I was emotionless at first but as I heard her crying I started crying and hug her back. 

Time skipped and I was in Jina's room touching her things to bring back memories about her. My hands were trailing on her study desk until it landed in a book. 

It was her diary

It was her diary...

I sat on her soft bed and started going through the pages. A small smile formed on my face when I found pictures of hers and us glued to on her book and some scribbles beside it. Her handwriting was one of my favorites. I stopped at a page where she talked about her friends. 

~~~

Dear Diary, 

Today I made new friends! They are Lisa, Jennie, and Mia. I met Jennie and Mia through Lisa as Lisa and I are in the same dance class. Lisa is a very great dancer! They are really friendly and protective of me. 

Today they fought with a guy for me who misbehaved with me. I am glad I have them with me. Hmm, hope Jisoo could meet them but she is always busy! Humph! 

1/2/200

~~~

'Lisa, Jennie and, Mia'

I mumbled their names trying to recall as their names are very familiar...Ahh! She told mum one day that she is going to the mall with these 3 girls. So she met them this year in February? 

I kept turning the pages and all of them were about her life with her friends and the pranks I pulled on her. Hmm, memories. 

I kept turning until one page caught my attention. 

~~~

Dear Diary,