Final Chapter 1.0

Berrde

10 years ago

“Quickie in your car?” Mia or Thea maybe Leah whispered provocatively and who I am to say no to an offer?

“Sure babe” I guide her to where my car was parked, my Lamborghini is heavily tinted. Johannes, Kenrix and Sebastian is nowhere to be found.

Valentine’s Day is quite amusing, hearts and reds are everywhere. I am not interested to the school event but I am very much interested to this woman’s anatomy than any valentine’s perks.

We are almost in the school parking lot, when my faces blinks everywhere that has LED monitor, napakunot ang noo ko. What the fuck?!
Students started eyeing at me, girls are screaming my name. I am dumb-founded for a seconds until I heard my name in the speaker, I was requested to the school Dome.

I already knew that whenever I go I will get attention, thanks to my parents’ genes.

“Let’s do it some other time babe” I whispered and she nodded

I take my time to walk to the school dome, nang may biglang umakbay sa akin it was Daiken,

“Fuck, Sahjid kung nandun ako  sa choices walang wala ka sa kagwapuhan ko” the idiot grin at me while I shake him off.

“Let go del Pierro! Asshole” I raised my middle finger at him and he just chuckle and walk beside me.

“What’s happening?” kunot-noo kung tanong sa kanya, sobra nitong chismoso kaya marami siyang alam.

He exaggeratedly look at me,

“Dude! You sign up yourself for the school search for the King of Hearts tapos tanungin mo ako kung ano ang nangyari?”

I halted my steps but the creased in my forehead goes deeper

“What sign up? I didn’t know such thing exist”

“Well that thing exist the proof is you win, let’s go Sahjid the King of Hearts” Humahalakhak pa ang gago bago ako nito kinaladkad patungo sa school Dome.

Fucking Sebastian! I’m sure he is the author of this stuff.

The last time when Seb is bored he sign me up to a dating website for gays and put my real number in my profile, and one time when Seb is very happy he ordered sex toys online and deliberately delivered it in my condo, muntik ng atakehin sa puso ang Mommy ko dahil binuksan ko pa talaga sa harap niya kasi di ko alam kung ano ang laman ng parcel. Fucking weirdo!

***

“What?” she scoff, and damn this vixen she’s so fucking attractive, hot, sexy and beautiful.

“I need to buy something, go with me” I demanded and she rolled her eyes, damn it! I fucking love the way she rolled her eyes at me, or when she is annoyed or anything about her that sometimes gusto ko nalang isako ang babaeng ito at di  na pauwiin sa kanila.

She was my Queen of Hearts before, and the first thing she did when I came up on stage isn’t ogling how I look instead she rolled her eyes at me, that’s the first time in my life that I meet a woman whom I can’t take my eyes off.

But that woman didn’t like men, she likes women too.

“I have to read, utos mo na lang sa butler mo” she is always busy reading stuffs because she wanted to become a lawyer, and I’m busy too because I wanted to become a doctor but I always make sure to see how she is doing before my day starts or my day ends.

***

“Dude, Nicollete seems head over heels to my cousin Adi” Sebastian announced, I feel my throat constricted and my heart feels pain. Ang hirap lagi ng sitwasyon ko ako ang laging nandyan sa iba naman tingin ng tingin.