Chapter Twelve

Nicollete

“What?! sa tingin mo Yaya mo ako? umuwi kang mag-isa mo del Pierro!” I hang up frustrated with him. Nakitira na nga siya, nakikain pa, magpasundo pa sa akin sa Line Arrow? I heard my phone rang again and Clay’s name blinking, ang kulet talaga. 

“Seriously Clay?”

“Ma’am this is Gio the bartender he already passed out” I sigh deeply, I don’t have a choice but to pick up that bastard.

I leave with my pair of pyjamas on, di naman ako makiparty I will just pick up that asshole. I also wonder bakit di siya nakakabayo sa babae ngayon or the either way, something fishy with Clay.

When I reach at the parking, I tried to call Clay’s number peru wala nang sumagot. Mabuti na lang at dala ko ang membership card ko dito at pinapasok ako, damn I’m so out of place.

I saw Clay, his head lay on the counter he looks drunk and wasted. Mukhang may pinagdadaanan  ito na ayaw sabihin sa akin.
Nang puntahan ko na sana ito ay napatigil ako ng may humawak sa braso ko when I turn my head I saw Sahjid, his hair is quite messy and wet and he also looks drunk.

“Hey vixen…” he lean near to my ear so that I can hear him. I rolled my eyes at him

“You’re drunk”

“Yeah and I’m happy to see you here” I rolled again my eyes,

“Yeah right, as if you didn’t often see me here” ang daming arte nito lasing na nga.

I saw how he stared at me and lick his lower lip, damn that sinful tongue, it will bring memories, shit ano itong mga iniisip ko.

Kahalayan

Stop right there Nicollete Laura Samaniego you are not thinking of those sexual stuffs you did together, I chastised myself, what gotten into me?

“You are coming for that idiot do you?” his eyes darted to Clay and I turn my head to follow his gaze

“Obviously” I stop myself from rolling my eyes again,

There is a silence between me and him I waited for a couple of seconds for him to say anything ng wala akong narinig I turn my head to look at him peru nagulat na lang ako ng may tumulak sa likod ko I tried to stop myself from falling but I just can’t, basta diretso lang akong napayakap kay Berrde I feel his hard body pressed against mine, I feel his strong arm hold my waist to hold me in place. Ang bango lang niya kahit pawisan.
He smell so manly and intoxicating.
I tried to pull myself but to my surprise he hold me tightly, while my face was buried on his chest, I can feel his fast beating the same with mine.

“Stay for a while” I heard him say audibly kaya tumingala ako and I saw him staring at me intently too.

“What are you doing?” takang tanong ko sa kanya. His acting weird, really.

“I want you Nicollete”  napalunok ako, I don’t know what to say, but I know what I feel for real, my body wanted him too. I can feel the heat the slowly burning inside me by just pressing his body to mine. I know that this kind of flame scorching with in me is lust, he became my dangerous addiction. Fuck his splendid dick and sexual talent.

There is no need for words, when I travel the distance of our lips our actions synchronize like it’s some sort of our body language, and the next thing was me and Berrde kissing inside his car.
Our mouth is thirsty with each other, our hands wander, touching places we wanted to be touch.
I curse when my button flew, sinamaan ko siya ng tingin peru kininditan lang ako ng gago.

“You horny animal, I don’t want to walk around naked!” singhal ko sa kanya but he is deaf, he just groan and capture my lips again with his kiss. Kinagat kagat pa nito ang pang-ibabang labi ko.

“Berrde…” I moan his name when his hand squeeze my other mound, and everything happened so fast, with his expert hand and fingers, with his skilful tongue no one can stop the fire we set.

I momentarily open my eyes when I heard he open his fly.

“Are you sure about this vixen?” he look at me, damn him! He look so aroused and hot.

“Well we can go to jail for having sex inside a car” I informed him as my eyes is staring at his manhood being stroke with his one hand slowly.

Fuck. Damn you Sahjid.

I saw how his face lit up with more anticipation when I straddle facing at him, how his eyes flickered in lust as I slowly move aside my panty and let his penis rock my world.

***
I stop my alarm and lazily stood to go to the bathroom but to my surprise when I feel one strong arm hold my waist, Shit!

“Sahjid” I shake his body, but he his sleeping deeply, my bladder will almost burst so I decided to head first to the bathroom I walk around naked, it was indeed a hell of a fucking night.

When I wash my face I stared my face on the mirror,

Me and Berrde happened again.

What I’m doing with my life?

I heave a deep sigh, as I look at the love bites he leave on my skin.

It is not like I am not old enough to be responsible for everything I’ve done. But I felt life gives me a little detour, I suppose to like a woman. I like a woman but why I am fucking with Berrde?

Am I bisexual? Is this mean that I like woman and man?

Do I like Berrde?

How does Berrde feel about us?

Is this all about carnal needs?

How about my feelings for Adrienne Rodriguez?

What I am?

Those questions keep myself inside the bathroom for I don’t know how long until a heard a series of knocks.

“Nicollete…” it was Clay, he was standing outside my bathroom.

“Breakfast is ready saluhan mo ako, and Sahjid leaves already” I heard his footsteps going away. I heave another deep sigh.

I’m sure this idiot is dying of curiosity.