Final Chapter 2.0

Berrde

“Hey vixen you miss me?”

Even I’m not seeing her at the moment I can mentally picture her rolling her eyes.

“I have cases to read Sahjid!”

“I miss you so much my wife” I said and she didn’t say anything for a seconds.

“Are you still there vixen?” I inquired

“I love you always Berrde remember that” damn! napahawak ako sa dibdib ko sa lakas ng tibok nito, she still manage to make my heart beat fast like the first time I walk towards her one Valentine’s Day.

“And I love you more than you ever imagine my wife, I will pick you up for dinner text me if something  came up alright, don’t worry I will understand” I said

“Same with you love” damn! Again my heart it feels like exploding, I felt like I’m blushing mabuti na lang at walang tao sa doctor’s lounge.
We bid our goodbyes and I felt like I was possessed by work spirit, I have all the energy to work harder than I’m used to.

We been married for a whole year already and I am the happiest each day God created because I have her by my side my wife, my vixen.

***

She is wearing a skimpy red bikini while we are staying at our private resort. Lahat na ata na pwedeng tumayo sa katawan ko tumayo na, damn this wife of mine.

“Hey Sahjid!”

“Hi vixen, you looks ravishing, mamaya na kaya tayo maligo” I suggested and she rolled her eyes at me.

“You and your dick Berrde! I’m drain last night, give me some break” she look at me hopelessly, I chuckled and envelop her in my arms.

“Kasalanan mo yun” sisi ko sa kanya

“Bakit kasalanan ko?”

“Because I love you very much and you are so fucking hot and sexy all the time!” inirapan na naman ulit ako, well last night is another best making love ever, I love the role play of me being in doctor’s coat and her being a lawyer.
She encircled her hands in my nape and press her lips to mine.

“Do you know that I love you so much too right?” I smiled at her and kissed the tip of her nose.

“But I love you more” I finally said.

We are eating our lunch under a coconut tree and I never take my eyes to my beautiful wife.

“What?” she inquired

“I just want to know if you ever have regrets of loving me” she stop eating and put down her spoon and face me.

“Why? Is there something you need to tell me?”

We decided to tell each other our thoughts, frustrations, problems and everything because we wanted this marriage to work out.

“Vixen, I knew you used to love Adrienne how about now when you see her what do you feel?” she didn’t answer she just looked away from me, her reactions pains me that I swallowed an invincible lump on my neck.

“Don’t worry if it’s not comfortable for you to talk about this just don’t answer I’m just wondering you know” I said trying to sound unaffected.

“You know I hate you when you are like this” mas lalo akong kinabahan, sometimes my jealousy really eats me, I shouldn’t feel being insecure to someone but I have flaws too.

“Vixen…I’m sorry” puno ng pag-sisi kung sabi.

She turn her face at me and she looks so serious.

“Please don’t pretend at me Berrde I hate it! You are not fine because you are jealous everytime Adrienne is around, you possessive jerk! I don’t love Adrienne alright, maybe I like her but who wouldn’t like her she’s just amazing, I only love you Dr. Berrde Lionel Sahjid, maybe I realize it a bit late but it’s only you and no one else” she said and I can’t help it but claimed her lips.

“I’m sorry for being irrational vixen” I said as I let go of her lips

“Forgiven” she replied and she continue to eat her food.

It was past three when I can’t find Nicollete in the villa, so I decided to look for her in the seashore.

While I was walking, I saw letters are written in the sand,

“YOU”

“ARE”

“ALREADY”

“A”

Sunod-sunod kung basa sa mga nakasulat sa buhangin, my heart beat fast mas binilisan ko ang paglalakad ko and there I saw the first letter “D” then “A” and the last letter “D”. “DAD” basa ko when I looked up I saw my wife standing at the end,

“Vixen…” tawag ko sa kanya habang ang lakas ng tibok ng puso ko. I can’t even form a words

“Congrats love! We have now our little angel inside me” she said while smiling and tears suddenly fell in my eyes.

“Oh thank God!” I rush at her and carry her.

“I’m so fucking happy God!” Nicollete giggled,

“Put me down, Berrde”

“We will buy her clothes, toys and everything!” I excitedly said!

“Our angel doesn’t have a gender yet Berrde, the baby is just three weeks old” she informed

“Damn! I’m already a Dad! And I will try my best to be your better husband and a better Dad, vixen thank you my wife! Thank you and I love you very much” I said and sealed her with a kiss where I poured all the love I could her in this lifetime.