Chapter Four

Nicollete

I punch his code.

“Sahjid..!” no one answered, maybe that man was inside his room.  I am quite familiar here dahil minsan na din akong makatulog dito pag mag inuman kami o kapag sobra akong malasing.

“Sahjid!” pagtawag ko ulet bago ko itinulak ang pinto sa kwarto nito. I saw the comforter was moving kaya hinila ko ito and there he is trembling,

“You know that I am a lawyer Sahjid di ako sanay mag alaga nang may sakit but wait let me call Hannah alright baka off niya ngayon magtanong ako sa mga dapat gawin” I said as I turn back the comforter to his trembling body.

And to my luck Hannah is off duty,

“Sino ba yang nagkasakit?” Hannah inquired

“friend” maikling sagot ko,

“friend lang?” I can sense the curiosity in her voice

“Yes”

“Nag absent ka kay Sir Finn dahil sa friend na iyan, baka girlfriend mo na yan di mo lang sinabi e loud speaker mo nga” I turn off the call sometimes she is very nosy about my love life parang hobby na niya iyon, and after a seconds I receive a text

“hmmmp suplada!”.

I just shake my head.

Pinunasan ko ang katawan nito ng bimpo, Berrde’s body is well define kahit ata sobrang busy sa hospital nakahanap parin kasi ito ng pagkakataon na mag gym dahil may mini gym ito sa loob ng condo. And I’m not new to his body minsan pag nagsusuka ito sa kalasingan at okay lang ako, ako ang naglilinis sa kanya.
We’re friends since college days, I took up legal management and he took up biology, we first meet on Valentine’s Day when he was awarded  Mr. King of hearts and I am the Queen of hearts via votes and the rest is history.

“Sahjid wake up, you have to eat this soup” I shake his body, it’s good that he is not trembling now.

“Laura….” He mumbled, kung wala lang itong sinat binigwasan ko na how many times did I tell him to stop calling my second name.

“get up and eat!” utos ko sa kanya,

“my body is aching” reklamo nito sa paos parin na boses

“di kumain ka at uminom ng gamot, di ako magtagal may kailangan pa akong gawin sa opisina di ka naman ata mamatay tulad ng sinasabi mo” I said as I took the bowl of soup and put a spoonful on his mouth.

“ang nagger mo sigurong asawa Nicollete” he said then open his mouth taking the food. Inirapan ko siya.

“dami mong arte lasunin kaya kita” I took another spoonful and feed him.

Nang di ito nagsalita ay agad akong napatingin sa mata nitong kulay green, actually silang tatlong magkakapatid ay kapareho ng kulay sa mata.
He was staring at me intently, dahilan ng pagkunot ng noo ko.

“What?” angil

“You are really a vixen Nicollete” his voice is deep

“I should be offended” the creased in my forehead didn’t falter

“You are my very beautiful seductress Laura so damn tempting” he said again with that deep voice

I void the emotion on my face as I stared at him

“You have a high fever? You are hallucinating maybe” I check his forehead and his burning hot,

Di ito sumagot, he just close his eyes.

“Rest now, babalik ako agad okay” I said but he didn’t answer instead he just turn his back to face the other side of the bed.
Well that’s weird.
***
Nang bumalik ako sa condo mukhang di na mataas ang lagnat ni Berrde and I bet he can manage just fine already.

“Dito ka na lang matulog” sometimes he’s really a kid

“Aalis ako

“Where?”

“Isla Paraiso”

“With Rivas?”

I nodded my head, he heave another deep sigh, mukhang pang apat na beses na iyon simula kanina and I am wondering why,
“You wanted to say something?” I stared at his eyes but he shake his head.

“You acting weird Sahjid” komento ko sa kanya.
L
“Gwapo ako di ako weird” he state, I rolled my eyes

“Yeah, I heard that line almost everyday quota na ako Sahjid so please stop” my boss is enough, dagdagan pa ba niya? Baka masuffocate na ako sa kahanginan nila.

“When are you coming back?” he asked.

“What’s wrong with you? really, stop being like this you are creeping me out” I give him a deadpan look.

He suddenly lean levelled to my face. I suddenly smell his fresh breath, I am really used to him around na kahit amoy ng perfume niya kabisado ko na.

“Nicollete Laura can I kiss you?” he said out of nowhere, seriously.

“pota, adik ka ba?” I am bewildered with his sudden actions, nakakasira ulo ba ang lagnat? I mean di naman as in nag convulse siya sa high fever peru ba’t naging ganito bigla si Berrde Lionel Sahjid?

His tongue trace his lower lip moistening the part,

“Sahjid, seriously di ka seductive sa paningin ko, isang push pa at kakasuhan talaga kita ng sexual harassment” patalim na patalim na ang tingin ko sa kanya.

I know myself that I am a member of LGBTQ Community a group of individuals trying to have a place equal to the norms of the society. A group of people who wanted to be accepted as normal without out the judgement from the eyes of some. We are also human being, we just have different preference compare to what you called normal, but does it mean that we are abnormal? that we don’t belong? Who are you to judge what’s wrong with us? Are you perfect enough to point your fingers that we are wrong? That we don’t deserve to be treated fair and equal. Don’t be hypocrite we both done wrong in this lives.

“you are staring intently Nicollete are you stupefied how good looking I am?  ” his breath fan my face kaya inilayo ko kaunti ang mukha ko sa mukha niya.

“good looking my ass Sahjid I don’t even get it why girls are attracted to you maybe just because of that thing between your legs” I stand and head to the single couch, sat and cross my legs.

“I’m a good lover Nicollete and a generous pleasure giver” he wiggled his eyebrows at me and I scoffed at him.

“Napansin ko lang Sahjid our conversations almost ended up about your penis and how good it is in this fast few days, so far naiisingit mo sa usapan natin are you trying to bed me? are you curious to fuck a lesbian now?” I directly ask him. I am not a person who beat around the bush and it was Sahjid I trust him.

He was stunned for a moment I saw him blinking thrice before he cleared his throat. Is he not aware that somewhat his actions and words are flirtatious?

I raised my one brow at him.
Truth to be told not even once I remember to be attracted to any male species, all my crushes are woman and now I am being hit by cupid with Dra. Adrienne. I like her, no I must say I think I am fallen for her, the first time I held her hand when we are introduced I think my world literally just stop and my focus was directed to the very beautiful woman smiling at me.

“I’m….” he seems lost for words to form

“I’m sleepy, lock the door when you leave” Berrde said and storm out, nagtataka kung sinundan ng tingin ang papalayo niyang likod.