28//Kidnapped Again

"Wake up!"

My eyes slammed open and I groaned, "The fuck?"

I tried to move my hands and legs, but they were tied up to a chair. I looked up at the person and saw a chubby looking man, maybe in his 40's?

I stared at him for a while and he bursts out laughing, he throws his head back and continues to cackle. My eyes travel all over his face until, "Hey, are those cavities? Damn, maybe brush your teeth. I recommend Colgate."

I think I offended him because he slapped me and I'll be honest, it hurt. I probably have a red hand-print on my pale face. "You wont be giving that attitude to anyone when you're stuck in the whorehouse."

I narrowed my eyes, "...What?"

He shrugged, "Once I get my money, you'll either get killed or sent to a brothel. I'm sure they wouldn't let that pretty face go to waste," he leans forward, "Maybe I should use you right now."

He starts giggling as if he won the lottery or some shit. I start rocking the chair back and forth, fuck that, I'm not going to a whorehouse. "Stop!" He puts a blade to my neck and I feel the cold blade touching me.

I immediately stop and I start shaking, I push myself as far away as I can from the blade. I have come to a conclusion.

I have been abducted by a psychopath.

"Stay away from me, you psycho-pervert-weird-man." Okay, maybe insulting him wasn't a good idea but I can't help it.

"Whatever, I'll be back later. If I come back and see you out of place, I'll kill you."

He can't do that. I'm 10 million.

Anyway, time to get the fuck out of here. Ben and Jerry's must be waiting for me after all these problems. Cue the eye-roll.

I look around and I seem to be in some sort of abandoned factory, it's so dirty in here. Some windows are broken, dust is everywhere, and there are crates. It's dark and I can barely see anything besides the moonlight that shines upon the ground from one of the broken windows.

My eyes widen as I look at a piece of glass shard on the floor. 

"Idiot's," I mumble.

I look at the ground and I get up with the chair stuck to me and I do the only thing possible, I hop. I rock the chair back so it could get me closer to the glass. I move my head a bit forward, avoiding hitting the back of my head. My hand trails around the ground and I find myself grabbing the shard.

I turn the chair sideways and make enough room for myself to be able to cut the rope. I quickly start cutting the thick rope, this might take a while.

Just casually cutting my rope until I hear gunshots. Oh fuck no.

If it were possible, I cut the rope faster. I wince as it accidentally cuts me, not that I'm about to give a shit about a tiny cut. I'm in a life or death situation, I'd rather live. The rope cuts open and I immediately go for my feet. As I'm cutting the rope that ties my feet together, I hear footsteps.

"No, no, no," I quietly mutter to myself.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

My eyes widen and the rope cuts open. I stand up and I back away from the psycho who walks towards me. I shut my eyes as he makes a move to grab my arm, but I don't feel anything when I hear a gunshot and a thud.