22//Alarms And Guns

My eyes snapped open and I sat up looking at my surroundings. What the fuck? I looked at the nightstand next to me and immediately grabbed the alarm clock. I checked the time which read 7 AM. Who the hell set an alarm for this time? I internally groaned, it would be hard to fall back asleep.

As soon as I tried to lay back down, the door slammed open. I jumped back up, "what the fuck?!"

I looked at the intruder and saw Ant, I quickly looked down. "Get up."

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at him in confusion. "What? Why?"

"I'm going to teach you how to shoot a gun."

My face fell.

"Stop!"

"It's not my fucking fault I can't shoot a damn gun."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. Well, somebody has no patience...

I yawned loudly. "Are you seriously tired? It's 8, we've been at this for an hour and you haven't made a single shot."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I don't know how to shoot a gun and this is my first time. You act as if I've been practicing my whole life to shoot."

He gritted his teeth. "Alright, we can take this slowly. Let me see your position."

I held both of my hands on the gun and moved it so it was aiming at the target. I suddenly felt a presence behind me and my breath hitched.

Hands over mine. Body behind mine. "Relax," he murmured.

He told me to separate my legs a bit more and I did so. He moved my hand to aim right at the middle of the target. He told me to shoot and I closed my eyes and pressed the trigger.

I slowly opened my eyes and squealed when I saw it went right through the middle. I quickly turned around and hugged Ant. I quickly pulled back with a blush on my face, I looked at him and the tip of his ears were red.

"That. Was. Amazing!"

I look in the direction of the voice and see Ethan. I quickly forget about what just happened. I run and hug Ethan.

"I shot a gun!"

"You shot a gun!"

We hear someone clear their throat right behind us. We both look back to see Anthony glaring right at Ethan and he quickly pulls back from me. "So, breakfast is ready!"

My eyes opened wide and I look back at Ethan who was squatting, "Piggyback ride!"

I quickly accept and he runs with me on his back. We're both laughing like maniacs, but who cares.