20//Hit With Bricks

"The fuck did you do to her?!"

"Mind your own business. I didn't do anything to her, these are issues that you don't need to get involved in."

"Actually, she gave herself to me so shut the fuck up. She's mine and I should know what happened to her, especially since she gave herself up to me for her dumbass brother."

"Maybe if you didn't kidna-"

"Shut the hell up," I manage to croak out with my eyes closed.

It was hard to open my eyes, they felt so heavy. I could feel the soft bed underneath me, yet I didn't have any energy to move. I forced my eyelids open and I saw Keith and Ant staring at me.

Keith immediately scrambled next to me, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"

"I'm fine, I feel like I've been hit with bricks."

Ant snorted, "Maybe cause this idiot made you faint."

Keith glared at him, his eyes filled with pure hatred. I looked between them, so immature at the wrong time. "Hey," I spoke in a raspy voice, "Can I get some goddamn water?"

Levi suddenly barged in with a tray in his hand, "Mademoiselle, here is your food. Finish everything."

"Uh–yeah. You speak French?"

I sat up while he put the tray in front of me, I basically inhaled half of the water that was placed there. He hummed while holding the tray sturdy and I took this as the time to get closer to him, "Cool! I'm taking French and you should teach me."

"Noted. The tray consists of Chicken Soup. Make sure you eat the painkillers that I put on the side."

I grinned up at him with a thumbs up, "Looks great."

Ant cleared his throat to gain my attention, "Eat fast, we need to have a little talk about what happened earlier. Also, everyone get out."

Keith snorted, "Yeah, you think I'll leave my sister alone with you?"

I heard something click and I choked on air once I saw Ant holding a gun right up at Keith. Levi had already disappeared, "Kee, please go."

He looked at me in disbelief, "I'm trying to protect you."

Protect? He managed to be shit at that.

I scoffed, "Yeah and look where your protection led us both. Now, please go."

He laughed dryly, "Fine."

He walked out and Ant put his gun back in place. I started eating while he took a seat on the chair next to the bed. He mumbled something but I didn't hear it.

"Huh?"

He cleared his throat. "Make sure you eat the painkillers."

I smiled at him, "Of course."

"Stop."

"Stop what?"

"Smiling at me like that."

"Like what?"

He sighed, "Nothing."

I furrowed my eyebrows and continued eating in the silence. I could feel Ant's laser eyes burning me, I managed to ignore it. I was scared to tell him, but after seeing that gun I might just tell him.

I took the pills and moved the tray to the table next to the bed. I sighed and put my hands together, "Let's play twenty-one questions!"

He looked deep in thought before humming in agreement. "Alright," he said with a smirk.

I didn't feel like playing anymore after that.