14//Members

"Uh, hello."

"Form a line, gang. Introduction time."

It went dead silent. I felt myself shift uncomfortably under their gaze. They got in a line right in front of me, the first person was a girl. "Hi! I'm Nina, I love to hangout and go shopping. My brother is Anthony, our boss or whatever," she took a small pause and rolled her eyes and before she could say something else Anthony grabbed her and moved her next to him.

"Next, before she starts rambling and saying some dumb shit," he mumbled to himself.

"I'm Levi, I like to cook. If you're hungry, I'll always be there to cook for you. I also like to cook dead bodies."

My eyes widened, "What?"

"Just kidding, maybe."

He walked away and the next person was Ethan. "Hi, I'm Ethan. I like teddy bears and lo-"

"She already knows you, move," Anthony is such a buzzkill.

I moved my head to the side, only two more people left.

A girl with jet black hair and a tiniest scowl on her face came up. It almost looked as if she was trying to hide it, "I know I seem mean, but I'm not. It's Penelope."

I saw the next person, he had dark skin and beautiful eyes. "Hey, what's good. I'm Dylan," before walking away he gave me a small wink.

The next person was... Tank? "Tank? You're in the gang?"

"Uh, yeah. I thought you knew, I can't just be some loser trainer. I joined the gang a little while ago."

Anthony spoke up, "Damon isn't here right now. He's sorting some business out."

Mr. Asshole was apart of the gang? Why am I not surprised?

"Oh! Okay, Hi everyone. My name is Ava, I'm a really cool person, trust me. I love Ben and Jerry's, it's the best ice cream brand ever."

"Okay, we get it."

"Stop being such a buzzkill, Ant. I'll squash you," I retorted.

Everyone burst out laughing, he rolled his eyes and walked away. "Whatever."

Nina and Penelope came to me, "I think we'll enjoy each others company a lot," Nina giggled.