4//Hi Serious, I'm Ava

I moan, the best pleasure I've ever had in the time of my life. It was so nice to use the bathroom.

I heard a knock.

"Bitch I'm trying to enjoy a piss,"

"Oh, that sounds really fun!"

God bless this kids soul. Anyway, time to go.

I am going to this kids 'boss.' Oh my, look away I'm going to die.

"Come on in." Damn that deep manly voice.

I walk in nervously. This dude has a deep ass voice.

There's no words to explain how his face looks like right now. It's beautiful, but this sexy son of a bitch kidnapped me. I hate him already like gross look at his face hes totally not cute.

"You said that out loud."

"Okay, that's the first time I've heard that one." Note my fucking sarcasm.

"Excuse me, darlin-"

"Woah, woah. Sir, with all-due respect, my name isn't darling, it's Ava," I put the emphasis on those two words.

He was completely silent, observing me. I continued since he wasn't speaking.

"Also, I want to know why the fuck I'm here. Hi Serious, I'm Ava."

He cleared his throat, "That's something you'll find out later," He ignored my joke but that was the least of my worries.

Excuse me? There wasn't going to be a later. This man was not holding me hostage.

"Anyway, I have questions for you," I looked up from my hands to his emotionless face.

"Questions about what?"

He glanced down at the file, "Well, here is your file. It contains all your information."

"So..you're a stalker?"

"No, I don't think anyone would have a reason to stalk you. Anyway, do you know where your brother has been going for the past few days?"

I opened my mouth to insult him and ignore his question but then he opened a drawer. I looked at him closely and he pulled out a gun. Well, damn.

I sighed, my brother had been going out a lot but I had no idea where.

"Nope, although my brother has been going out a lot. I just didn't think much of it."

He looked at every inch of my face to see if I was lying. "Alright," I opened my mouth to ask about my brother but he was quick, "I'm the one asking the questions."