3//My Hands Are Tied, Literally

Just as I was about to walk out, but I was tackled down by another hoe.

Bitch what?

I looked to see who it was, and damn this heavenly beautiful creature. He looked like he just did it. His hair was really messy but his adorable cheeks were so chubby and manly. How? I dont know. So I pinched his cheeks. Well, their soft.

"Can I get your number," He asked.

"Yeah sure, it's 1-800-choke-that-hoe,"

He laughed, "Good one, but you're coming with me."

"What are you? The police? Get your hands off me."

He just ignored me. Wait what mate? This annoying kid is so stupid no wonder why his granny must've left him.

"You said that out loud. Anyway, you're going to need to come with me."

"Why me?!"

He stared at me before laughing, "Silly goose, you'll find out soon!"

We walked out of the store and I saw a black van outside. I snorted, how fucking cliche.

///

The van came to a stop and I looked up and saw a beautiful mansion. I looked around and saw a random guy. I walked past the adorable chipmunk and walked over to this random guy.

"Hey yo, whats up let me get your number," I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

He looked surprised for a minute, "Who the fuck is this chick?"

I looked at chipmunk, "Listen here, who the fuck are you? Last time I checked, my ass was getting Ben and Jerry's and then suddenly I was fucking kidnapped."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "Don't fucking come in here acting like you own this place. I won't tolerate any disre-"

I glance at him with mischievous eyes and I bring my knee right between his legs. He falls to the ground and screams every profanity in the English dictionary.

///

"I need to go to the bathroom,"

"Then go,"

"I can't you wee-a-boo, my hands are tied, literally."