15//Shits And Giggles

Me, Nina, and Penelope were talking about random things. I learned more about them, they're so sweet. Finally, people that I could relate to though. I wasn't as scared of Penelope,  getting closer with her is a perfect example of 'Don't judge a book by its cover.'

"Nina, your brother is hot as fuck," Penelope giggled.

Nina made a look of disgust, "Ew, that's my brother."

I fake gagged, "His personality is so bitchy."

Nina gave me a small laugh, "He wasn't always like that. It was a good life long ago, not anymore. That doesn't matter anymore, it's the past."

I could tell she really wanted to change the topic. Even though, I was really curious I knew better and not to pry in something personal. If she feels like telling us then she would, she doesn't want to clearly.

"Get up, it's not time for shits and giggles. You have your first mission." I looked up and saw Ant, well shit.

"She just joined, are you kidding me?" Nina was the first to speak up.

"I didn't ask, she should've known before she joined. Let her get up." Ant had his eyes fixated on Nina so she could move, Penelope had already gotten up. I guess they both knew better.

I totally love this day. Note the sarcasm.