12//Mr. Asshole

"Hey! That was so cool, Damon and I were so amazed by that kick! I didn't know you could fight like that."

"No I wasn't. Anybody could do that."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "I did martial arts when I was younger."

I was talking to Ethan and his friend over here who was acting like the girl I fought earlier. Bitchy.

"Thanks, Mr. Asshole."

"It's Damon."

He glared up at me, I honestly don't give a fuck. Imagine being this bitchy, fix the attitude or go. I wish I could go, too bad I'm stuck here with these people.

I was in the kitchen while eating something other then Ben and Jerry's. I needed something healthy in my stomach for once and that was a Caesar Salad. Ethan made something quick for me, I was starving.

I saw Tank come in the kitchen and look at me. We waved at each other, it had been a few hours since I talked to Tank, it was nighttime already. "Boss wants to talk to you, Ava."

I made a confused expression. Me? I didn't do anything wrong besides talk shit about him. Oops, I hope he doesn't know about that. Ethan speaks up, "Alright, I'll take you to him when you're done eating. You might want to hurry up, he's very impatient."

I pick up my pace, "By the way, who made this delicious food?"

Tank's reply is short, "Levi."

Tank gives him a short nod and Damon was quietly sitting there doing a bunch of weird paperwork. I guess it was that gang type of shit or whatever.