Chapter 19 - The Special

Start from the beginning

Wow, didn't even lay it out softly, guess I can't really complain.

"But the fact that you know you're wrong is a great start into being a worthy partner for Ruby. Next you need to find a way to make it up to her."

"Well I did have an idea the other day, after we had a little discussion I found this white rose with red speckles around it. I thought about it and realized Ruby was my soulmate in a way no one else could compare."

"Let's hear this idea then! I'm down to help too!"

~~~~~~

I walked back into the dorm around 6 o'clock. I had a long talk with Ren and Jaune about my plan. I just need Ruby to react the way I hope she does on Thursday.

I look around the dorm to see Blake reading a book, and Ruby and Yang playing a game on their scrolls.

I walked over to Blakes bed and sat down.

"Blake I need your help with something, it's something I think you have the most info on so I had no choice either way."

Blake finally looked up from her book with her attention all on Weiss.

"So you know a lot about soulmates right?"

Blake's Face was excited yet confused at the same time.

"You could say that, I happen to have done some research on it not too long ago."

"Well I need you to teach me about it."

"May I ask why?" Blake looked at Ruby from the corner of her eye knowing where this was going.

I looked up at Ruby and Yang, who were up in Ruby's bed laughing loudly. I looked at Ruby for a while longer to look at how pretty she looked just as always.

"I'm guessing this has to do with Ruby?" Blake said snapping me out of my trance.

I looked down in my uniform skirt blushing nonstop.

"Yes, I have a surprise for her. You know since these past weeks have been nothing but pain for her. I wanted to find a way to show her I like her a lot, and that I'm sorry and would never hurt her again."

I looked over to Ruby who was yelling at Yang for cheating in the game they were playing.

"I just want to keep a smile on her face, I'd do anything to keep a frown off a face like hers."

I looked at Blake who looked like she was the proudest mom at a soccer game.

"Weiss of course I'll help you but you'll have to let me in on the plan first."

She then realized they were still in the dorm so they shouldn't be talking so openly about this.

"Let's go to the library, since we both know Yang or Ruby won't go anywhere near there." She smirked as she said that

We both walked out of the room in a comfortable silence. We eventually ended up in the library.

"So, Weiss, What do you plan to do?" Blake reached for a few books on a shelf, they seemed older than Beacon itself.

"So I'm sure you know already and Yang as well, since Yang followed us to the garden."

"Wait, you knew?"

"Well, of course I heard Yang complaining about something, I'm sure it was about following us."

"I told her someone would know."

We both sat down at a table in the nearby corner of the library.

"You can continue now."

"Well as I was saying we had a discussion, yet not really since she ended up running off, but after that I walked around the garden and found a rose."