Chapter 16

Ruby POV

I ran.

I ran away as soon as weiss kissed me. I ran away with tears in my eyes.

I couldn't take it.

It was too much. So I ran.

It was starting to get dark outside. Guess I know where I'm going again....

Whilst it was getting dark, I was walking through town. Thinking about how I could've reacted better.

Maybe I'm not good enough for Weiss, maybe that's what it is.

As I was thinking I saw a cafe that still seemed open. I'm pretty sure they sell cookies.

Cookies always make me feel better!

I walked in just to find emerald behind the counter.

"Hi welcome to sweet cafe how can I-"

She finally looked up to see who it was.

"Don't worry emerald I'm not here for a crazy adventure or anything, just here for a cookie or two."

"Oh! Sorry for assuming."

"It's fine."

"What brings you here at this time of day? Usually everyone should be in their dorm rooms."

"Well I should, but I'm having some....difficulties I guess I can say."

"Can I ask?"

"It's a lot to explain..."

"Well my shift doesn't end until 12am I think you've got time."

"Okay well.......

Weiss' POV

After Ruby ran away. I ran to the dorm room. Only to see the yellow and black couple fast asleep.

I looked around to see if Ruby came here before she left, but everything seemed....off yet normal.

I went to my bed and sat down.

I don't know what to do.

Should I apologize?

I realized I still had a presentation on love that I had to work on. I went to the desk only to see a gray bag.

It had a tag that had my name on it.

It was....questionable?

I opened the bag slowly since I didn't know if it was a prank by Yang or something.

I lifted up whatever was in there only to be left with a dress.

I looked it up and down since it seemed familiar.

Then I realized it was the dress I saw at the boutique when I went out with Ruby on my birthday!

I looked inside just to make sure that was it, but then I saw a card.

I picked it up and opened it.

It read "happy birthday weiss you're the best bestfriend anyone could ask for i love you B;)"

I looked at the dress again.

It was a lightish navy blue fitted dress and it had red sparkles here and there.

I put the dress back in the bag neatly.

I then noticed I still had the white-rose in my hand.

I have an idea.

This'll win her over for sure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my lanta I haven't posted in awhile I'm soooooo sorry I was trying to catch up with my school work! But now schools done so I can update moreeeeeee

Also do you guys remember the dress from like chapter 7 or something? Well I wanted to bring it back up!! Anyways byeeeeee