Chapter 17

Ruby POV

It was 1 am and i was still talking to emerald about everything.

Who knew a villain could be so understanding and nice.

Emerald was finally closing up the shop. We stayed for an extra hour.

"Bye emerald!" I said as walking out of the cafe

"Bye Ruby!"

I walked back towards beacon. I had to go back before professor goodwitch sees me.

I had to walk because all of the aircrafts are shut off towards the school at a certain time.

Guess I'll be on my way.

Weiss POV

I was up working on my presentation. It had to be perfect if Ruby was going to see it.

I kept looking at her bed.

Ruby please be back soon I thought.

*Creak*

I believe I spoke to soon.

I turned around to see the silver-eyed girl trying to sneak inside the dorm.

There was an awkward silence.

"Hi Weiss....."

"Whe-"

"Before you lecture me on where I was can I go to sleep? We can talk about it in the morning."

".......fine"

I turned back to working on my presentation. That dolt made me lose my focus.

I might as well go to sleep now, but I still needed to change.

So I went to the bathroom to take a shower. This is the best I've felt in a while.

I got out of the shower and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Ruby sitting at the window.

I walked up to the other side of the window softly.

"What's wrong?"

She looked at me with those beautiful glistening silver eyes. No wonder why I fell in love with her.

"Everything is just so, abnormal."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Like, me and you barely even talk anymore, Blake and Yang forgot all about us since they started dating each other, and everyone of us including team jnpr we don't even hang out anymore......"

She had a point.

Everything has been going down hill since whatever happened between us happened.

It's like we were the glue to keeping everyone happy and sane.

"Ruby I'm sure things will go back to normal."

She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Promise?"

I grabbed her into a hug and kissed her forehead passionately.

"I promise..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well isn't that.....something? Anyways happy Juneteenth!!!! Today's the day we celebrate the day we became free-ish! Also I might update tomorrow so be on the lookout. LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!💞